ᥫ᭡:31

࿐ 31 : don't go out with that boy

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

EUI! GOODMORNING! ❞ Rye said, seeing Eui resting on her head, early in the morning. ❝ Are you okay, Eui? ❞ Rye said, touching her forehead if its warm or not. ❝Ah, no, I'm fine. By the way, what's with your absence two days ago? ❞

❝ Well, Chohee, is flying to France alone that day. ❞ Rye sighed. ❝ Wait really? Chohee is really going to study there? ❞ Eui was shock.

Chohee is Rye's cousin, in fact it's actually her favorite cousin since they both kind of have the same interest. Eui knows her too, she is very pretty and talented.

Yes, but are you sure you are okay? ❞ Rye went back on that topic again. ❝ Yes...Rye, my parents are home. ❞ she sighed. ❝ WHAT?! ❞ Rye knows how strict her parents are, meaning that she will rarely can go hangout with her self or others.

Eui muttered to lower down her voice. ❝ Eui! ❞ Kim Sunoo ran next to her. Eui gazed at him, while turning to Rye, who was just smiling innocently.

Yes? ❞ she said to the happy boy. ❝ Hello Rye! ❞ the boy greeted the other girl, which Rye greeted back. ❝ Do you wanna go out with me and try out our new menu in our cafe? ❞ Sunoo excitedly asked. ❝ Sure! ❞

You have a cafe, Sunoo? ❞ Rye questioned. ❝ My family does! ❞ Sunoo beamed, which Rye returned with a nod, interested for the cafe.

❝ Mhm, this taste marvelous

Mhm, this taste marvelous. I really like this one, keep it on the menu. ❞ Eui tasting the rainbow layered cake, while grinning at the mixed cherished flavor. ❝ Right! Thank you for your opinion, Eui. ❞

As always, Sun. ❞ her words, got Sunoo look at her with amusement, it's as if, she said something that made his life remarkable. The youth smiled at her, which Eui gave back.

What about this one? ❞ Sunoo pointed at the caramel macchiato laced coffee cake. ❝ I love this caramel macchiato cake! ❞ the girl emit rays of light, which made Sunoo sparkles his eyes, ❝ Really? ❞ he beamed, especially that this cake, he was the one who made it.

The lass nodded many times, ❝ Wait, wait Eui. ❞ Sunoo stopped the girl from touching her mobile, when the boy moved closer while grasping at a tissue. When Eui realized what he was about to do, she stopped him. ❝ A-ah, I can do it on my own haha. ❞ she awkwardly laughed, while taking the tissue on his palms.

The lad just smiled, as Eui's mobile phone rung. ❝ Excuse me. ❞ Eui pointed at her phone, as Sunoo just nod indicating for her to excuse her presence for a while.

Yes dad...? ❞ Eui will not lie that she really hates taking calls, she prefer texting, but it must be essential so she have to. ❝ Come home now! ❞ her father shouted from the other line. ❝ W-why– ❞

J-just come home please, Eui. ❞ her mom now took over the line. ❝ Okay, fine, I will be home in few minutes. Just a second. ❞ Eui slowly ran into the cafe again, ❝ Sunoo, I have to go home. I'm sorry, it's so sudden. ❞ Eui took her mini bag, while talking. ❝ Huh? Let me take you home, Eui. It will take more faster. ❞ he said.

No, you don't have to...but thank you. ❞ the youngster smiled at the guy who also did gave back the small grin.

The ride went smoothly, but Eui is actually overthinking what might made her parents be like this. ❝ Thank you once again! ❞ she bowed, at the boy who's window was down, as he bid a farewell, he dashed his car away to his direction. ❝ Don't go out with that boy for awhile. ❞ a good stern voice, made her turn her back.

But why? ❞ it made her frown from where have this words came from.

Just don't. Wait until I say so, also driver Yoo, will send you everyday to school. ❞ her father sighed. ❝ Can you tell me why, father? ❞ she questioned again.

Since she was an only child, she knew that even if he acts cold, there's always a good spot for her in his fatherly heart. ❝ Nothing, Eui. Please take a rest now. ❞ he turned his back, and started to go inside the house.

She was wondering, what has gotten their parents to be like this? Yes, on her youth, they might have ignored her so much, but why today they are putting her on prison?

Is it something she doesn't know?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Starring next...

࿐ 32 : escape.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

O8 note. luvsnoo
Hello! Cheers for
Sympathetic Heart
first month!
Also, Happy April Fools~