ᥫ᭡:20

࿐ 2O : her sympathetic heart

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DO-HYEON WENT INTO THE BACKSTAGE WITH EUI as he frowned, seeing that the girl was just staring at the mirror with no life. The other school staffs, were also asking her, but all she gave to them was "I am fine, no need to worry about."

Hey Eui! the lad said, trying to lift up the mood in the room. ❝ Yeah? ❞ the girl was just dozing, while drawing some random things on a paper.

Her hair was all over her face to be honest, heck she was beautiful in Do-hyeon's eyes. Since it's still not pass nine in the evening, the show still goes on outside.

Are you sure you're gonna stay here, until it ends? ❞ Do-hyeon worriedly asked.

Yeah, I'm not in the mood to go out. ❞ she said, rolling her eyes quite a bit, trying to regain her sight. ❝ You should have fun. ❞ Do-hyeon said in a parent manner-like. ❝ Damn it, its so busy outside, which makes me more uneasy. ❞

Well, if they are busy, that meant you can go there with easiness. ❞ Do-hyeon smiled.

Ah, nevermind. ❞ she said, grabbing her long hair. She looked down, as her two elbow was laid into the table, while her palms are still onto clutching her neat strands.

Stop that, your hair is gonna be redone again. ❞ Do-hyeon sighed.

Well, I don't know. What do I even do with life? ❞ Eui asked curiously, as it got into her mind.

I don't know, what do you think? ❞ he blankly said, not knowing what she meant by it.

Let's go outside. ❞ Eui stood up, as she fixed her hair. ❝ God, you're finally dance again! ❞ he said with excitement. ❝ No, I meant like outside. Like literally outside, the nature. ❞ she doesn't know how to explain more, as she frowned.

Do-hyeon gazed at her, with embarrassment with his face, ❝ Oh sorry, but I could feel you want some time alone. ❞ he deeply sighed the air he is holding in. ❝ Fine by me. ❞ she went into the other garden, which was more closer by the gym.

She stared at the night sky, full of bling-bling. ❝ I'm stupid, I guess. ❞ she let out a deep audible breath. ❝ Why do you say so? ❞

I..don't know. ❞ she looked over to the person, all she knew, it was a guy. She cannot really see his face, because he was wearing a thick jacket, while she forgot to wore her only coat.

But then she realized whose jacket this was. ❝ Kim Sunoo. ❞ she muttered, frowning. ❝ Kang Eui. ❞ the lad said in return.

Why can't I just get away from you? ❞ she once again, whispered but in more smaller voice. ❝ I hate this. ❞ half-pint water build into the side of her eyes in anger, but of course she cannot let him notice. She looked down, trying to cover her eyes with her long wavy hair.

But she didn't knew, that her sympathetic heart words got to be heard by the only young lad, who wondered by what she meant.

He sighed, trying not to bother the peaceful lass. He then took off his black jacket, and putted it on her shoulders, ❝ Bring a coat next time, I am worried you might get a cold. See you..I guess. ❞ he smiled, and left.

Why would I bother to settle for less, when he cares for me?

She scoffed, and poked the inner side of her mouth using her tongue. She furiously grabbed her hair, while redness from either the cold or from him, started to build up in her cheeks.

Her tears finally flowed down. She cried, as her blubber began to increase noise in the only garden. She wiped her tears, but it still goes on.

If only she knew, Sunoo never left, but watch her cry meters away.

Don't cry, Eui. ❞ he muttered, as he crossed his arms, and leaned in the backstage's door frame.

Don't cry, Beau... ❞ he again stared at her, with sadness in his eyes.

Only if she could indeed turn around as he aspires and nuzzle him tightly on his arms.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Starring next...

࿐ 21 : unexpected town date.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

O2 note. luvsnoo
This two chapters
are for the two
days I missed.
Might update another
one if I can for today.
Btw, happy 20 chaps!
Thank you for those,
who views/read anytime.
Also for those who
always pressed
the stars! (◕ᴗ◕✿)
Have a good day, readers.