ᥫ᭡:42

࿐ 42 : kissed under the rain

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

HEY, SUNOO! ❞ she chuckled underneath the shade. They were supposedly about to go in the convenience store when the rain came, luckily the snow is not thick around this month.

Eui sighed looking around the place,❝ I didn't knew today will rain.. ❞ 

Sunoo nodded by her statement. Few people were actually surrounding them—fortunately, the shade was way to big for them to fit more.

Sun, wanna go there? ❞ she pointed at the middle of the park. ❝ Huh? Won't we get wet by the rain though? ❞

Yeah! That's the purpose of it! Screw the rain even if we get sick. ❞ she said blooming—using an another term to error the curse word as her fingers reached to his palms, dragging him alone the beautiful pathway.

Sunoo immensely stared at her in amusement. ❝ Ah, this is fun. ❞ she ran freely in the enormous green park with her arms opening.

Sunoo tilted his head, dearly looking at the girl he loves the most. ❝ Sunoo-ah! ❞ she called for his presence to be near her.

Sunoo hummed, catching up to her. ❝ I didn't knew this bracelet can change color! ❞ she beamed like a five-year old child, innocently exploring the dark world.

I totally forgot about that. ❞ he shrug off and chuckled, they sat on the green field, feeling the nostalgic ambience once again. Can you believe it, it's been around two months since Sunoo greeted her in the hallways?

I don't really know what to talk about. ❞ she slumped down in the wet field with the rain drops still falling as the cold air brushed against their skins.

Sunoo just gave her a shiny smile as Eui talked about something again. ❝ Today's weather is like a cloudburst of mixed feelings. ❞ she positioned her self while gazing up at the emitting sky in closed eyes. He nodded, getting it quite well.

Hey, promise me? ❞ she suddenly putted out her pinky, while looking at his starlight eyes.

She butt in after her two words earlier, ❝ Will you promise me even if it take years, you will wait for me? ❞

❝ I promise. ❞ this oblivious boy rapidly promised, intertwining their cute pinky. ❝ Then wait for me to come home. ❞

Wait is such a strong word.

I'll...hold on for you. ❞ she was troubled. ❝ Sun. ❞ she leaned her head on his shoulders as the happy-go-lucky guy gaze at the saddened Eui.

He sensed it and frowned. Going more closer to the lass and hugging the girl warmly. ❝ The stars still shine brightly even if it's raining since. ❞ she sighed in the midst of their hugs. ❝ Yeah... ❞

Is there something wrong, Eui? ❞ he finally noticed some actions that bewildered his self. ❝ I don't know... ❞ she pouted saying, letting go of the best seconds of her life.

She stood up as the lad also did the same. ❝ You know, I fancy you too. ❞ she gave out the action of thinking while murmuring on her own, which quite got caught by Sunoo.

Hmm? Fancy what? ❞ he leaned down down to her height. People started to watch them weirdly because they are under the rainfall without an umbrella.

I-i mean, that car is fancy! ❞ she stuttered heavenly. The lad didn't took it though, and waited for the original thoughts.

Eui sighed in defeat, ❝ Give me a minute. ❞ she stared at the abyss and decided it's not the great time to confess yet. ❝ Kim Sunoo. ❞

Yes? ❞ he gazed at her. ❝ Can you braid my hair again? ❞ she slowly stated in which the boy excitedly nodded. She stared at his features closely—as the streetlight far-far away started to go on. He started to braid her hair, and was given by Eui small clips for the ends.  ❝ Ta-daaa! ❞

Why are you looking at me like that? ❞ he laughed while jokingly frowned. Eui shook her heads off and averted the topic.

It's so pretty! ❞ she made actions that Sunoo is quite fond of.

She ran meters away and when the lad was about to follow her; she shouted, ❝ Stay there! ❞

❝ WHY? ❞ he shouted back in echos. ❝ BECAUSE I LOVE YOU SO?! ❞ her thoughts that irritatedly went out. ❝ W-wait no I mean, because I said so! ❞ she blushed in embarrassment.

The so-called lad was encased in ice with a little wide shocking eyes. Even the rain didn't expect to cry, she finally said so.

Under the rain, she was engulfed in a big hug, her attention still dropped in embarrassment or shyness. He ran quickly, almost collapsing from the strength he displayed. Her tears, as well as his, fall down once more. ❝ Thank you; no matter what happens, I will love you. ❞

Both teenagers are crying—with delight.

She raised her head, meeting his captivating face, and kissed his reddish cheeks with her tiptoes, making the guy internally die of romantic enthusiasm. Kim Sunoo ruffled her wet hair and was showered with kisses all over her head.

They locked gazes, their glittery crescent eyes catching each other's. Slowly, they kissed under the rain. Their designed lips clashing was made for each other.

The lights then illuminated each of their cherubic faces. She closed her eyes, taking in the sweet ambiance that surrounded the youngsters. She was on cloud nine for the first time in her life, and he was as well. He kissed her once and twice again. The lips that were falling inlove all over and over once more.

They collided their foreheads and smiling heavenly as hearts on their eyes can be seen.

Heaven felt like this, my love. Hold me tight, always and I'll not let go.

But all of that was a year ago.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Starring next...

࿐ 43 : going France.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

13 note. luvsnoo
Help, I suck at this chapter.
Especially that—under the rain scene.