ᥫ᭡:28

࿐ 28 : dear sunshine

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

YEARS AGO, a girl cried out in the middle of the snow. She was alone in the playground, today was supposed to be a good day to spend time with her parents yet they have to go business, leaving the little girl to cry out of sadness.

She even prepared a red fresh bouquet of rose for them, and a letter for both. But they didn't even notice it, and just left it there. The little lass was saddened by the thought of being alone. Her runny nose, and her puffy eyes. She sat on the swing, swinging it alone, in the cold weather. Then girl then fixed her falling scarf, ❝ HEY! YOU! ❞ a boy in her age called out.

M-me? ❞ she was frightened by his tone. ❝ Do you want a hug? ❞ the little boy said in the sweetest as he can while smiling heavenly.

The girl didn't reply anything from the question, but weep a little more, she was moved by his word. The boy ran quickly to the girl, they weren't even close but look at them, a sunshine comforting the moon crying out alone. ❝ Don't cry...today was valentine's, mommy said! ❞

Here, you can have it. ❞ he took his rose gold bracelet off, and putted it on her wrist. ❝ Dear Sunshine, thank you for your comfort! ❞ little miss said. ❝ Okay, dear moonlight! ❞

Just then, a loud sound of an alarm awoken up the lass, ❝ That dream again... ❞ Eui muttered, getting up as she holds her dizzy head.

Eui got out of the room after washing or dressing up, and going down, only to meet these two parents of hers. ❝ Oh, you two are back? Welcome home. ❞ Eui muttered, and bowed. She emphasize the word home, because for her it's like an abandoned place where only one person can see its worth alone with no one.

Oh look at you, Eui. You have grown up well. How is school? ❞ her mother said, saying her nickname.

Oh, not even a 'how are you?' Eui was taken aback by her question. They always care about grades and all, except for how is she. No wonder, she dreamt of something that has to do with her parents again because they suddenly are here.

It's going fine. ❞ Eui sat down, as she sliced the well-made pancake, sprinkled with chopped colorful cherries and blueberries, as well as a stand-by whipped cream.

Here, isn't this your favorite? ❞ her mother tried to be sweet as soon as possible to the ice cold lass. She putted a well sliced cinnamon flavored pancake. ❝ I like it, but it isn't my favorite. Thank you. ❞ Eui frowned when she heard her mother said it was her favorite when it's not. So she just putted on a smile.

She heard the older woman scoffed. Her father is just not even caring about her existence, this is why she hates it when they are here. They made her feel like living in a lonely hell. ❝ I'm gonna go now. ❞ she said, ❝ Might as well be driven to the school today. ❞ Eui sighed, since whenever her parents are here, she cannot peacefully walk into the school but be driven by a butler.

Good morning miss, how are you? ❞ the old driver said. ❝ Goodmorning too, uncle Yoo. I'm doing fine. It has been a long time since you have driven me to school, hasn't it? ❞ Eui beamed, talking to the driver. ❝ Yes yes, it is. ❞

Eui smiled. When they reached the school, Eui thanked uncle Yoo, as she hurriedly went to find Rye. But, sadly she couldn't. ❝ Hey! Hey Do-hyeon-ah!

What's up? You made up your mind for doing the Valentine's event again? ❞ he jokingly said. ❝ Argh, no. Whatever, where's Rye? ❞

Woah, calm down miss hot headed girl. Rye is absent for today. She said she sent you a message. ❞ the lad calmly replied. ❝ Oh, okay..thanks. ❞

Looks like I'll be alone for today...

Let's eat lunch together! ❞ another lad surprisingly shouted.

...Or not.

How did I end up in here? ❞ she muttered, glaring at her empty can. ❝ Because I invited you to! ❞ Sunoo beamed. It's been awkward, since Sunoo saw her earlier, and when lunch time came, he went into her, only to drag the girl to the cafeteria to eat with his friends.

Well, hello...I'm Kang Eui. ❞ she smiled little to Jay, since Jungwon already know her. The guy accepted her introduction that he respectfully introduced his self too, even if Eui already know who he is.

Sunoo-hyung, Jay-hyung and noona, since we all are friends now, let's eat! ❞ the younger boy in the three said, Yang Jungwon. ❝ Friends? ❞ Eui asked. ❝ Yes, we are friends, aren't we? ❞ he smiled with a dimple. Sunoo nod to Jungwon, as a sign of concur to the statement.

Right, we are friends. ❞ Eui muttered, feeling an electricity goes up into her body.

So this is what having new friends are.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Starring next...

࿐ 29 : let me dance you again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬