ᥫ᭡:4

࿐ O4 : starting today, I'll prepare

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❝ EUI! MANY TRIED OUT CONFESS ME! ❞ Rye shouted while running, also gaining other students attention. Yesterday, the page opened, allowing the students to express their affection to someone in the first day.

Oh really? What about you? ❞ Eui said, as she was busy writing down or doing some of her works in the students council supreme.

Hmm, you know what, I will try it too! ❞ Rye squealed as she bowed to other students from distracting them with her shout. She also closed the door, for her and her bestfriend to have a privacy.

Also, what about I should tell him face to face, too? ❞ Rye thought about it, as Eui lifted up her glasses and glanced at Rye.

She smiled at the lass, who is quite excited about it. ❝ Rye, I will be here to support you! ❞ Eui replied with the same energy as Rye applied when talking to her.

And if someday, something bad happen, stay by my side, okay? ❞ Eui smiled more gentle, and also winked at Rye.

Why are you saying emotional words! It's so scary.Rye pouted, as she lightly tapped her arm.

 ❞ Rye pouted, as she lightly tapped her arm

Six days 'till the Valentine's day. Am I ready? Of course not. ❞ Eui scoffed as she looked at her mirror.

I should calm myself outside. ❞ she walked down the staircase, and seeing outside sunsetting. She breath onto the fresh air, when she reaches the same location as yesterday.

Oh, you're here...again? ❞ she saw Sunoo building a sand castle. It's a cute sight, to be honest.

Eui.. you're here too? Why are you here! It's gonna be late in a few minutes. ❞ Sunoo gasped, accidentally breaking his sand castle as he pouted by the gazes of his broken-down castle.

It's okay. ❞ Eui chuckled, comforting the young man sulking around the corner.

She looked at the sunset, it's more painted with oranges and pinks than ever. It's ethereally beautiful. ❝ Do you have a date on February 14 Eui? ❞ Sunoo peeked from his endearing eyes.

Have you ever heard of being busy? ❞ Eui jokingly said.

Oh, so you don't. ❞

What 'bout you, I'm sure many girls have already asked you, especially that it's only few days coming. ❞ she said as she glanced at him, apparently she cannot see him. She looked to the side, and it accidentally surprises her.

Sunoo running into the sands, while playing with the water. His eyes that were almost smiling, and his cheeks that were so soft to say.

He shines from all of the things. Even the sun can't beat his presence, because he himself is the sun.

He really is the sunshine of the university, huh?she said, softly scoffing in a good manner.

You know what, starting today, I'll prepare. ❞ she gently smiled, as her crescent eyes only focused on the man happily living his life. Cute.

Deep, dark skies, she has not moved in her position at all

Deep, dark skies, she has not moved in her position at all. Eyes that she knew was only focus to him, yet always repelled it.

Sunoo who was busy, himself, glances to look at her as he could feel the warmth, instinct of her attention on him. He got up, waves his hands, as if he was on a old film you'll see on internet sources.

The moon going up, twinkled. Air that brushes on both the teenagers skin, she walked closer and yet she felt far away.

Aren't you cold? ❞ Eui asked at the man, who is also just wearing simple thin oversized shirt.

Aren't you too? ❞ Sunoo who was two meters away, replied.

Well yeah. ❞ she simply rolled her eyes at him, by that she also scoffed secretly but in a not-so realistic way.

She looked back at him, again, pausing. Stop, the world stop revolving. In hers, it was full of bliss at night, with the stars twinkling on their way.

He smiled.

Smile? A different kind of. It's like a smile you know was extinct, but here it is, dreamingly true.

Ah, dreamingly true.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Starring next...

࿐ O5 : caffeine date?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬