ᥫ᭡:41

࿐ 41 : graduation

࿐ 41 : graduation.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

WOOHOO! ❞ the graduates of University Sacred threw their hats off, living in the dream of graduating. Eui, actually just watch the crowd happily flying their own hats while she just stare and clutch at the black neat cap. ❝ Eui! Throw yours too! ❞ Rye ran up to her, jumping in joy.

We're finally going to be free again! ❞ she was like a little puppy who was given food, leaping in the air with ecstasy. The other lass just faintly smiled at the excited one if she would, she could've actually threw the cap in the air. ❝ Cheers to us!

Eui was actually bummed out in two major reasons; her parents were not here to escort her in the stage as well as her life problems with her opened past. ❝ Atleast driver Yoo is here to watch me... ❞ she muttered and sighed heavily. Rye felt her atmosphere, ❝ Are you okay, Eui?...

Yep! No worries. ❞ in which Eui returned a small smile. ❝ Rye! Come here! ❞ Rye's parents called out for Rye as she actioned she'll be back for awhile.

Eui, ❞ Sunoo appeared with a beautifully knitted blue scarf. ❝ Here, I don't want you to get cold... ❞ he noticed even just small things that many others don't. ❝ Thank you. ❞ she smiled at him in pleasure. ❝ Sunoo,

He looked at hed in a baffled manner while tilting his head on one side. ❝ Yes? ❞ he genuinely said. ❝ Your hands are cold too. ❞ the oblivious girl took his hand in hers and entangled them; not just that, she also put both of their palms in her coat pocket as sweetness grew across eachother.

The boy was, in fact, in a blushing mess. If he speak things right now, he sure do will stutter. But this boy, get away with a big grin on his face; making the table turned. It was her, as of now, is in a crimson face rising up in her skies.

Sunoo. ❞ both of them are just standing without moving by far in the enormous crowd.

The boy hummed in her kind-hearted voice. ❝ Let's go somewhere after this. ❞

The lad turned around on her way and took this bait to spend more time with the girl. ❝ I want to play the piano with you, ❞ she stopped, remembering something. ❝ Sun. ❞

He was experiencing the playful sensation of butterflies in his stomach, as was Eui, who was undergoing so much electricity that her reddening face rose up. Not only that, but the mention of piano brought back memories of when they were both seven years old and he was teaching her how to play a piano in her room with glee.

I would love to! ❞ he jump in little which Eui happily likes.

She dragged him to their car, ❝ Diver Yoo! Can you drive us home? ❞ she genuinely questioned into which driver Yoo returned with a smiley nod.

As when they got inside, Eui putted the scarf around her which got the lad's attention, grinning with cheery sweetened ambience.

Sunoo looked around in the property which got him a tingling feeling from his seven-year old self. Eui led the way as to where the piano was moved, it was supposedly on her room but later on changed. She motioned Sunoo to sit beside her as she opened the door, revealing the dazzling room. He was astounded by how modern the room was, and how well it matched the emotional state.

C-can you show me? ❞ The girl blushes with embarrassment because she was the one who pleaded with him to come with her, despite the fact that she has no idea how to play a piano.

He nodded, smiling so happily as his fingertips touched the tiles, he started to play the piano with a romantic vibe on it. ❝ Try it! ❞ he cheered for the girl, watching her stiffly play. The sunshine chuckled as he quietly took her fingertips gently and lead the appropriate tiles.

Unbeknownst to her, her parents arrived, rushing to her room in the hopes of not finding her upset, but instead heard laughter and music coming from the piano room. They took a quick peek through the door and smiled at the adorableness they encountered.

The mother and father exchanged glances, both seeing the same thing: two seven-year-old friends who were unknowingly falling in love with each other but now, both grew into a young gentleman and a pretty lady.

Does it ever get to you how quickly the night changes?

After the small moment, they left the two teens for privacy. But before they left, they witness how their daughter took the scarf off her and putted them around his neck. Eui went back to her side and fixed her gaze on the right, oblivious to the fact that she was quite close to him.

Almost pecking his cheeks by accident. When Sunoo turned around, she was encased in ice. That is, until her reflexes pushed him away, almost knocking them both out of their seats. Sunoo grabbed her hand in surprise, but time froze inside of them as well. She cursed under her breath, embarrassed. ❝ Oh God, sorry- ❞

It's okay. ❞ he smiled. She relieving sighed, feeling a heavy sentiment on her heart. The lass decided to close her eyes for awhile but Sunoo got hold of her and leaned her head on his shoulders.

She muttered very loudly, ❝ You're really a sunshine. Can I keep you in my pockets?

He chuckled by her light-minded phrases, ❝ Can I keep you too?

I would want to. ❞ her blissful eyes got him.

He gave her many assurance, ❝ Is that a confession?his heartbeats were beating so fast. But she already took a light sleep on his shoulders.

Just for today, stay. ❞ she knew there will be a time where they might not see eachother for awhile. ❝ I will, even forever. ❞ he took a small peek of her ethereal features.

Upon the stars and skies, the sun and moon still shine brighter.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Starring next...

࿐ 42 : kissed under the rain.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

12 note. luvsnoo
Okay, I'll be for real now,
only few chaps are left.
Also, I posted the
introduction for
my new story!
Sorry for not updating in
two days, it has
been raining hard
in those days.
Hope y'all are safe! <3