ᥫ᭡:14

࿐ 14 : will it really not hurt if i keep it all myself?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

EUI AND RYE walked late at night with just coats and baggy clothes inside it as Rye had thought for them to hang out this night. Eui was quite tired about her trip with Sunoo hours ago, but since she also craved for ice cream and sweets, she goes with Rye.

Rye, if ever I said, I like someone, what would you do? ❞ she stared at the girl, full of ice cream packs on her palms.

Well, she cannot talk about it when her arms were also full of snacks they got from the convenience store. She opened the pocky and ate the bread stick dipped into chocolate, as of now, they were walking into some aesthetically looking street into the way of their home.

Wait..YOU REALLY LIKE SOMEONE!? TELL ME WHO! ❞ Rye shouted, almost losing grasp of her vanilla ice creams.

The word called "If" exist, Rye. ❞ she gave her a blank stare. 

Well for real, I would actually support you to it! Especially if it was the first time you opened up to me about your love life. ❞ she swayed her fingers, left to right, and walked more steps away from Eui.

Then..what if it's the same guy? ❞ Eui accidentally said. ❝ Pardon? I didn't hear you. ❞ Rye was so busy with licking her vanilla ice cream stick, that she didn't get to caught one of the words.

Uh, I forgot, sorry my mouth was full. ❞ Eui carefully laughed.

Hmm, okay! Change subject! Aren't you excited tomorrow? ❞ Rye throw the stick on the trash can they pass by. She also squealed, luckily, there weren't that many houses in here.

Not really, I'm just excited to read peoples love life. ❞ Eui blankly smiled.

Hmm, to be honest, that isn't boring at all. What if there is sad ones!? Ah, I hope you won't cry while announcing their letters. ❞ Rye tapped her arms.

Oh yeah, I hope you can read mine too! I won't tell what's mine though! Now, the last one to race to the house, has to buy one a lunch in another day! ❞ Rye pointed at their house that were in the same subdivision together and just few meters away. 

Rye, it will hurt if I read yours. ❞ she looked at her sadly, and yes, Eui felt the pity for her own heart. She sighed, letting all the glum emotions spirited away.

Will it really not hurt if i keep it all myself? ❞ she confronted herself in the midst of running.

It will hurt, so much, the voice in her heart said. True, it will really.

RYE! WAIT UP! ❞ Eui shook her head, and shouted carefully to not wake the sleeping beauties and buddies of the neighborhood.

You know Eui! If you like someone, confess to them! ❞ Rye stopped running, then turned to her bestfriend who is panting for about ten meters away as she shouted.

IT'S HARD! ❞ Eui shouted back, almost sobbing.

WELL, IT IS NOT WHEN YOU FINALLY LET IT OUT! ❞ Rye continued, as she also licked into her ice cream. ❝ YOU KNOW WHAT, WE LOOK STUPID SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER! ❞ Rye frowned, at their state. ❝ I agree... ❞  Eui finally walked to her side.

But this is cool. I like this atmosphere. Ah, I wish it's always beautiful like this. ❞ Rye happily said.

I hope so, ❝ Right. ❞ Eui looked down, hoping for a sparkle to appear as the fate is based on her descision.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Starring next...

࿐ 15 : d-day.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬