ᥫ᭡:45

SYMPATHETIC HEART

SYMPATHETIC HEART.

࿐ 45 : hello, it's nice to meet you.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SUNOO TURNED AROUND, wiping more of his crystal tears falling down his cheeks and away from the crowd. ❝ KIM SUNOO! ❞ Rye shouted when he ran.

Sun. ❞ the voice he misses to hear, a voice that greatly stomped down his bridges in all life years he build, but it's a presence that still brought back all of the missing pieces in his heart. He halted, while wiping his tears, many people may watch them but it's okay.

He can't turn around to face her, he might not stop his self from holding back his bittersweet thoughts. ❝ I'm sorry. ❞ she started once again. ❝ I'm sorry, that I have to leave you hanging. ❞ her voice cracked, Eui was saddened by the solid atmosphere.

❝ Sun, I missed you. ❞ he can feel the warm faint smile from her. ❝ I realized, I never got to say thank you to you. ❞

Thank you, thank you from the start. And I am dumb enough to leave you without a proper farewell. It was a dream come true to meet you...once again. ❞ Eui joyfully said with an unstable voice. ❝ Is it still me? ❞

Please don't be inlove with someone else, just like Taylor Swift said, she can relate.

Kim Sunoo, turned around. There she was, the beautiful lady in white that shines in his eyes, wondering if she knows that she is the pretty lady in his dreams, always. Tears, brought onto her crescent eyes, ❝ Eui, my Beau, it's still you, forever-always. ❞ Sunoo said with a beloved gaze, it's not only him and her with cries.

Rye tight-heartening, watched her two besties, finally meeting everlasting, she was gratefully happy. ❝ Please don't leave me again. ❞ he reached into her rosy cheeks, rising down to her height with a kiss on her forehead. ❝ I always prayed that I can be with you again...and now, I am here with you. ❞

Please, don't leave me again.. ❞ his voice cracked, hugging the lady, stating multiple of please. ❝ Don't let go again, Eui. ❞ his sweet voice, matched with sweetheart phrases. ❝ Thank you for coming back, love. ❞  he pulled away, to see the dumbstruck-emotional Eui–Beau, still within his arms.

She gave him a fainthearted but golden smile, ❝ Thank you, thank you, and...I'm still sorry. ❞ Eui hearteningly chuckled, muttering and going closer to give him a very tight hug. 

If this was a dream, it's the wildest dream, both favoured. The rain accompanied with snow crowded the couple, as the other individuals went to find a shelter but this two stayed behind.

Rye just happily smiled, as she and her light-o'-love went to run into the hotel, having their sweet moment, too. Her hair is now wet from the sensation of the rain, same as for the lad. She pulled away and stepped back one away. ❝ Don't you remember? ❞ she grinned, reminiscing the past when they were still on their young teen's days.

Hello, it's nice to meet you. ❞ she put out her hand, for a handshake in the midst of the dropping raindrops. Sunoo bowed copying what she did on those years with a big sunshine smile and a sinister sweet-candy thought, ❝ I love you. ❞ the lad changed the phrase, making the girl shy in the sudden pull. ❝ I love you too.

Oh, look at how the table have turned. ❝ I missed you so much, Beau. ❞ now, he went back to being clingy with her.

She smiled, muttering words, about her explanation of what made her and her family leave the country. ❝ My therapy wasn't effective in the home country. It keeps going worse, maybe because all of the places were giving me flashbacks. It hurts, Sunoo. ❞ she patted her chest, as her heart is downcast again. ❝ Shh... ❞ he caressed her wet hair, nostalgias about that one night when both of them confessed.

But thank you, even if I'm not with you for a year, your presence far away, still gave me a meaningful thought about saving myself again. ❞

It was a beautiful story, Sunoo. ❞ she cried down with the rain.

Even on wherever you are, I would and will always come back to you, my Sunshine. ❞ she kissed his cheeks.

It may look weird to other people around them seeing a couple under the rain, but it's their time. They don't care, even if they call them crazy because there's no way, universe won't make each other a home to one another.

But I promise you that, I'll look out for you, always. ❞ Sunoo pecked the tip of her nose as she snuggled closer. ❝ Even if the day ended with your moon, you'll always be my sun that I'll love unconditionally. ❞ Eui closed her eyes on the depth of starry-eyed memories.

Sunoo faintly pinched her nose ❝ You're my moon, silly. ❞

❝ Right... ❞ giggles can be heard across the top of the clouds, even on the ethereal crafted Eiffel Tower. The moon and sun is home. They are finally home to each other, ❝ I am home. ❞

We are... ❞ even the coldness of the rain cannot catch the sweetness of these two.

I love you..always, my letter #520 admirer. ❞ Eui chuckled in nostalgic remembrance about that online confession booth on valentines day. ❝ Y-you knew? ❞ Sunoo blushed in shyness as his eyes glimmer with stars. ❝ If not, who would be? I never told anyone I like winter. ❞ she went and rest her head on his broad chest, as Sunoo kissed her forehead with loving eyes. ❝ I love you too, forever, my letter #142 admirer. ❞

Many stars were the story's stumbling blocks. Sunoo, on the other hand, demonstrated that you should never stop looking for and pursuing your one meaningful dream, one of those was finding your true love. Eui stated that it is acceptable to have a flaw or weaknesses in whatever it is since there will always be that one person who will love you, even if they are far away. She went up to act that its sometimes okay to be selfish for yourself and talk it out.

She shown strength in various ways, even if it meant injuring herself, since she knew God will never abandon her. Don't be afraid to face the biggest problems; God has the finest plan for you. Nevertheless, don't ever think that no one is there for you. She never gave up. They never did.

It may still only be the start of their lovestory in young adult life, but it will always be the everlasting love they will give because now, Eui and Sunoo find home in eachother.

Valentines, you're one of a great savior to make their lovestory alive again and the rest is up to them.

©luvsnoo, 2022.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sympathetic heart will now rest.