ᥫ᭡:39

࿐ 39 : beau

࿐ 39 : beau.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IT MIGHT BE SADDENING BUT SOMETIMES SHE HAVE TO EAT ALONE, her mind is still not on straight state afterall. She does not have the energy to talk and its march two, wednesday. 

Rye sometimes will ask her if she's okay time to time, she appreciates it. Through those times she got to understand how people tend to heal on their own, but as a result they have to push others away.

She came home, worn out. As from what she believe, she hasn't genuinely smiled these days. She has almost avoided everyone, except for some matters. But do you know who she avoided the most?

Kim Sunoo.

Let's explain further more. ❝ Eui, because of your trauma, at such a young age we got you the highest therapy to forget some memories as soon as possible. ❞ her mother hugged her, as she silently stared at the abyss.

Oh, so she did got a therapy to forget but not to erase. So this is why some simple moves of others sometimes trigger her instincts.

Mom, why do people call me Beau instead of Eui when I was young? ❞ she blinked, trying to process all the information she got. ❝ Kang Beau, that's your first name but we changed it to Eui... ❞

Ah, maybe why some people still call me Beau, and I was deceived thinking it's an nickname.

W-we want the best for you... ❞ her mother stuttered explaining thoroughly. ❝ We won't ever forgive that man. ❞

But he got out, illegally. ❞ her mother cried out of anger because of that nuisance man, Eui stared at the striking sobs from her mother. Tear drop on her left eye, also falls down.

Ma, I miss him. ❞ she pertains to her sunshine.

But she can't go to them or initially him without mustering her courage up to the mountains. Maybe just a few more, Eui still hadn't move onto the next level of her healing yet. Her sleepless night turned out be one of her nightmares.

She misses the night where she couldn't sleep because of a certain good reason. Eye bags were all over her eyes, ❝ May I use the bathroom? ❞

Thursday, march three. Eui raised her hands for the teacher to see as it just nodded, indicating for her to easily go out. Seeing Sunoo there, watching the green field with snow almost melting, she smiled for the first time again but worried for his state. She went into the nearest window that is next to him.

Sunoo, just a little bit more? You should take care of yourself. ❞ she genuinely asked the lad since she won't be able to heal that soon enough, he kept waiting for her. ❝ Eui, don't worry about me, I can wait forever for you, always. ❞ he gave her a big smile despite of his pearly tears building on his eyes. ❝ Sunoo, why not stop? You're hurting because of me... ❞ she asked curiously, just then the strong wind blew Sunoo's body.

Can I hug you? ❞ he directly asked softly, he was in verge of tearing up again. He doesn't want her to see him on this state, he wants to express his feelings without her seeing him crying.

Eui. ❞ just like what happened that night, his chin on her shoulder, with his tearful eyes. ❝ How can I? When all this time, I'll still go back to my home. Sol, you're my home. ❞

Sol...it meant solace.

His tearful statements, ❝ I still want to witness the stars with you again and run on the fields of flowers. ❞

❝ I want to spend my life with you, the moon is always lovely when I'm beside you. ❞ he muttered, she can feel those wet drops on her shoulders. ❝ Will you come back still to me, Beau? ❞ his sentiments that got both of them high up.

Ah, my sunshine is crying.

March fifteen, tuesday, a free day from school for teens and students. ❝ Maybe life isn't for me? ❞ she's having a tea interview with Rye, who is quite pale to be honest. ❝ Rye, are you sure you are okay? ❞ the other girl nodded but suddenly, a blood from her nose slid down. ❝ Rye! ❞ Eui panicked, as she took care of her friend.

I'm okay, I'm okay, please continue. ❞ the girl just laugh it off.

❝ Well, what did you really felt hanging out with him? ❞ it's like an interview.

If Eui may to describe Sunoo, he's an angel, disguised as human. ❝ Happier...I was happier with him. ❞ she stared at the bracelet given by him almost a month ago. Rye stood up, and sobbed while caressing Eui's back. While Eui just stared at the kids outside playing so happily. ❝ I wish I was like that too... ❞ she missed the greatest part of her life, her youth.

I really hope you heal soon with us, Eui! Let's hang out again! And get me that big teddy bear in the carnivals. ❞ Rye pouted, as Eui grinned. ❝ I will Rye, I will... ❞

Trust me, I will soon.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Starring next...

࿐ 40 : chocolates and roses.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬