ᥫ᭡:44

࿐ 44 : she's still beautiful

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SUNOO, ALONE, went to walk at the daylight with his phone and other camera. He was fascinated by the sight of Paris, especially the hearty Eiffel Tower, standing in the middle.

It's so pretty... ❞ Sunoo stated while flipping each of the taken films. ❝ Yah! Kim Sunoo. ❞ Rye went running with her anonymous lover. ❝ Yes? ❞ the so-called lad gazed at his friend. ❝ Let us show you something! ❞ she beamed, surprising the silent guy. ❝ What are y'all gonna show me this time? ❞ Sunoo confusingly tilted his head.

I found a street piano nearby! Don't you like to play piano? Wanna try to play? ❞ she questioned the guy and as for Sunoo, he thought about it for a minute but refused to agree. That was definitely a silent ambience for a second for them, ❝ Oh..well that's okay! Why not just take pictures of it while watching the performance. ❞ the other sunshine Rye suggested, as her boyfriend nodded and said, ❝ Yeah. ❞ he smiled for a whole-ass minute with this heart-shaped grin.

Sunoo have no choice but to say yes, based on his liking. There's actually a small crowd around the corner which got the lovely photographer-Kim Sunoo to be delighted from the piano tingling music. They were infront of the Eiffel tower, making it more ethereal for the street pianist to play on.

Nocturne in E flat major by Frédéric Chopin was on the piano tiles, relaxing the people surrounded the one playing. Sunoo closed his eyes while smiling so heavenly with the music erupted going in and out of his ears.

As a person who learned piano when he was a child, it gave him back the nostalgias or starry-eyed memories from the past, including those when she laid her head on his shoulders. Oh, how fast really the night evolves.

Whilst the piece ended, he opened his eyes, revealing a girl with long hair and white fabulous dress, pairing it with the ribbon that goes up into the last end of her curls. Sunoo, the lad, looked at Rye, who was smiling in dynamic of cheers. The people were silent, listening closely to the new played piece.

La Valse D'amélie, a piece of masterpiece, many may describe is like feeling a big crumpled of stones stuck on your throat in that you just wanna get up and slowly start to dance like those crystal blue waves. People also voted to it as a piano music that could have been special to you in other lives.

A music that can make you imagine many things like in a royal ball, dancing elegantly with a masked-person while feeling the most mixed-emotions that goes and crowd your mind or can be heart.

Don't you just wanna ran up to your loved one and waltz?

He took his camera, zooming in through the talented pianist as when he was about to click...

Shock and dismayed occured the lad, it's when tears goes down to his cheek, causing it to drop his travel-camera. La Valse D'amélie, started to go faster, making it more enjoyable to others but for Sunoo who was gazed-still at the lady, playing the piano in front; he was crestfallen.

She was smiling, small tears can be seen on the side of her eyes as it well-matched on the La Valse D'amélie. His eyes were almost dropping from the blue that eventually envelop throughout his body, especially on the center of his chest.

Nevertheless, ❝ She's still beautiful. ❞ he muttered, dropping his head down as to wipe his fallen from the eyes; tears.

He doesn't know what to do, now he have seen her. He was supposed to be upset, disappointed or have the rights to be mad. Yet, here he is, he numb all the pain to fade away, making it more difficult for him to acknowledge of what to do anymore.

He forgave her many times.

The lad bit small part of his lip to stop all of the blue-hearted gash out of his tears. ❝ Beau... ❞ the Kim Sunoo, with his one-sided misery, muttered to the one who directly and indirectly painted his heart in hoary. Rye bitterly smiled for her two friends, suffering in many reason.

The piano sheet of La Valse D'amélie, carved their story in between. Their new meetings, was well-played on it. Is it ever enough to drive you insane? Wasn't it only yesterday that he taught her how to play the piano? Look at her now; she's performing one of the world's masterpieces.

All of these, become part of their lovestory. He was looking at his lover from the past, will she ever still be his lover in the future?

Eui-Beau, smiled to the crowd, finishing the last straw with efficient elegancy.

I really do, still love you, Beau. I fall on each photos of you. Will it be possible for us again?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Starring last...

SYMPATHETIC HEART.

࿐ 45 : hello, it's nice to meet you.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

15 note. luvsnoo

Mannn, I really
don't know.
I have to go
each site/vids for days
to find a perfect
concept for this
that match the plot.
Sorry for making
y'all wait. 💀
Also, I am not
French, so please
teach/educate me
when there's
something wrong.