𓏲 𓄼 special 1. 𓂅𓄹

࿐ special 1

࿐ special 1.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DIA! DIA! DON'T! ❞ Eui ran up to the kitchen, seeing her white furry-cat touching the glass near side the table.

You go here, okay? ❞ the lass sweetly said putting down the kitten who just muffle-meowed on her, as she gave the animal a toy to play with so that she will get distracted. ❝ Beau, love! I'm home! ❞ the door clang, revealing Sunoo going in inside as he excitedly went into the kitchen happily, jumping on his way to give his girlfriend a forehead kiss.

Eui wholeheartedly showed a darling smile by his action. ❝ Hello, Dia. ❞ Sunoo pouted at Dia's cuteness as he smiled at the furry animal.

Sunoo-ah, ❞ Eui called Sunoo, as she gazed at him with her starling serious eyes which made Sunoo curious on what she is about to say. ❝ It'll be your birthday in the next few days! ❞ the lady squealed, breaking the thick but comfortable atmosphere.

By that, the lad showed an admirable faint smile. ❝ Yeah! That's me. You're so cute. ❞ he went up to her, and slowly hug the lady, in which Eui, gave the lovely hug back. He showed the girl, more affections than before as she deserves it and likewise to Sunoo whom Eui gave more than fair amount of fondness to him. ❝ Where do you want to go, Sun? ❞

What about you? Where do you wanna go? ❞ the sunshine asked back. ❝ Nooo, its your birthday in that day, you should be the one to choose the choices. ❞ Eui looked up, already seeing him smiling down at her.

Fine, let's dress up as high schooler and go to the amusement park. Shall we, love? ❞ he said with full amour, slowly letting go of the hug.

Sounds fun, okay! ❞ she jumped with full of bliss in her eyes that can be seen by anyone, knowing that as of now she's the happiest person in the world who has the best boyfriend in the whole universe (from her perspective).

They both sat on the couch, as the continued television carry on, on the background.

❝ Do you wanna...go for late night walks with me tomorrow, Eui? ❞ he caressed her hair waiting for an answer.

He admitted it, he missed their days where that time both of them are still struggling with young love. The days where, Sunoo will lead her to that part of the beach, only them knows.

He love her so much, his waiting and finding her in perfect time was the most significant memory he has always on his heart. ❝ Sure do, love. ❞ she smiled, but what Sunoo see was more than that. Her eyes glitters, her hair that seems to wave back with love, but most of all, her features especially her fonding smile, was precious to him.

If ever, he is not willing to give up this girl infront of him even if it cost his life. He love her.

Eyy, what are you thinking? ❞ Eui chuckled as the boy seemed to be flowing on his thoughts.

Hmm? ❞ he grinned and tackled the girl onto the couch, hugging her tightly. ❝ Nothing. ❞ Sunoo, chuckling as kept his thoughts a secrecy, only for him (and the readers) to know. Eui grinned, while softly smacking him with a pillow.

Ah, now you want a pillow fight? ❞ Sunoo sat up and grabbed the other black pillow, playing with his girlfriend, who was now chaotically laughing at his response.

Ah, love, it was worth it, no, its more than that.

I love you, Kang Eui.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

16 note. luvsnoo
I'm so late for
publishing this.
It should be when
Sunoo's birthday is
coming. Btw, hi.