ᥫ᭡:38

࿐ 38 : I really do

࿐ 38 : I really do...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHE KICKED every rock she came across, hurling her rage at it. It's been a few minutes since she walked through the snowy wet pavement.

She left him there. She was confused, she doesn't know what to do anymore. Eui sat on the bench that was on the bus stop and closed her peacefully. All she needs right now was a peace of mind, she cannot even remember how she and Sunoo become childhood friends.

Sun! ❞ little Eui called her only friend at the playground. ❝ Beau, let me braid your hair again! ❞ the boy playfully jump walking to the shortened girl. ❝ Okay! ❞

Beau... ❞ little kiddo, Sunoo, become horrified again and went to hug the little moon, Beau. ❝ D-did your father did this again?... ❞ Sunoo raised her hands slowly, that is full of small crimson blood and discoloration of skin which can be refer to bruise.

Her adoptive father, the one who adopted her at the age six. Also the time she experienced real pain. ❝ Don't mind it! Braid my hair now, Sun! ❞ she covered her hands with her other palms while beaming wholeheartedly. ❝ I'm gonna save you one day, Beau! ❞ six-year old Sunoo posed in a hero form.

She smiled, ❝ I'll be waiting for that day, Sun. ❞

After her plays, she have to go home, only her scars to be opened up again. Few days when she cannot see her only sunshine, now she's here watching an old granny who cannot cross the street.

It was also the time where she got beaten up torturous. Unexpectedly, after she blacked out, a muscular man rushing to the old adoptive father, as he snapped the wack disdainful man. ❝ What the heck, man?! You are trespassing at my property, get out! ❞ the abusive guy shouted.

You deserve to rot in prison, mister. This is what you get for hurting my daughter. ❞ it was Eui's real parents, they have been finding her since after working hard to provide the needs of their only daughter.

Oh my God, my daughter... ❞ a young woman at her thirties, held Eui delighted seeing her daughter but is feeling brokenhearted for her child to be in this pain. ❝ Let's take her to the hospital! ❞ her mother stood up panicking if the blood drawing on her will cause a blood cause.

While running outside, the mother bumped into the young boy, quite in a blue temper. She didn't have time to spare, but she knew, that little guy might be someone whom little Eui knew.

The six-year old Eui, can hear the voices of people shouting while her imagination make some possible scenarios of what have happened outside but now, she felt comfort.

Eui's eyes fled open, hearing a loud honk of a car passing by. She looked at her watch seeing it's already been thirty-minutes that she have been sleeping. She abruptly stood up, her mood depressed.

She looked at the street lights, which were still spattering or introducing illumination for passers-by, and she remembered how Sunoo treated her when they met at such an ideal moment, every time.

She smiled even bigger at that point, missing him every second. She does admit, however, that she is to blame for leaving him there earlier. She's hoping for some ease for the time being, and she'd like to process the things she needs to decide first. Even though she only has one answer in her head, she still can't do it in the meantime.

A warm hand enveloped her wrist as she was about to take another step, causing her to turn around sharply. ❝ Sunoo... ❞

Eui, why... ❞ he was gentle with his action. ❝ Why can't you see? ❞ he questioned. ❝ Why can't you see that...I really do... LOVE YOU! ❞ he took a step back, after confessing. His tears that were supposedly dry, falls again.

She looked at his palms, and went to caress it. ❝ Would you wait for me? ❞ it slowly came out of her mouth.

Ed Sheeran once sang loving can hurt, he may have waited for his entire life already but this doesn't change the fact she will always be a treasure in the museum of his heart. He sobbed, hugging the lass, ❝ I'll never let you go. I'll wait for you Eui even if it takes forever. ❞

He understands that the girl might be confused from all of the information she received today. She got reassurance but then she still lost the assurance.

The snow unknowingly fall all over again, as it brings the sadness disperse in the air. The thick cold air slammed against their body, as the only street light lit up their shadows and his tears. Keeping this love in a photograph.

Let me heal even far apart from you, let me discover myself first for you. ❝ Let me make my self a priority first, wait for me to come back to you again, Sunoo. ❞

I'm sorry, let me be selfish for awhile...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Starring next...

࿐ 39 : beau.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬