ᥫ᭡:22

࿐ 22 : polaroid love

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

THE FOUR TEENS looked at the temporary polaroid booth, that is taking polaroid for free especially if you guys were a couple since it's Valentine's day today.

Many couples were on line actually, the four teenagers looked at eachother as Eui don't get what their idea is. She just followed the three when they were getting on the long line. They just stood there, as Eui just gazed at the couple in front of her, flirting at eachother. ❝ Why am I even in here? ❞ she questions her self again.

She didn't really get that a polaroid booth can get this many people to come. It's just a polaroid, why does it matter?

She thought to herself, looking around the place.

As an introvert she is, she didn't speak that much in her friend's conversation. ❝ It's our turn! ❞ Rye beamed with excitement in her eyes. Eui just nod, with no interest or whatsoever.

Eui, you go with Sunoo first! ❞ Rye said, as she pointed at the two other youngster. Eui sighed, but then realizing that what her bestfriend said, she grabbed Rye's shoulder slowly, and frowned. ❝ What? ❞ the female asked.

Uhm, you and Sunoo! It would be nice, 'cause you two...are definitely a match and this is for free, come on Eui! ❞ she exclaimed, expecting Eui to agree. But she can't understand, how the girl is pushing her to the boy she really likes.

Scratch that, it's 'they really like.'
This is once in a lifetime, since you don't even go in here on Valentine's day... ❞ Rye pouted. Eui looked over Sunoo, who was actually trying to hide his smile, just to be honest.

No, why don't you go there with him, or what about you three? ❞ Eui slightly pushed Rye to the entrance. People started to look on them, as what they are taking so long. ❝ Fine, let's do it all, four. ❞ Rye gave up.

They walked into the shooting booth, many cute headbands were displayed in the side for the costumers. So Eui picked the fox ears, unknowingly Sunoo showed up with the same headband. Eui pointed at the orange band on his head, and laughed. Sunoo also chuckled at her behavior.

Rye then went in with Do-hyeon, Do-hyeon picked a very big red glasses, that is almost the same length as his head. They looked at him with happiness about his witty choice. While the other lass chose a panda ear, ❝ Okay, pose in one-two-three. ❞ the camera man said. The four youngsters poses in different styles they have, just like Sunoo and Eui completing the hearts to teachother as Sunoo suggested.

Second pose, one-two-three. ❞ the camera man said again.

This time, Eui smiled more brighter it's as if she was the real sunshine of the world. But of course, it matches the vibe with Sunoo.

Yey, we look cute here! ❞ Rye said, as she pointed at one of the films. ❝ You guys were not on the second..polaroid? ❞

❝ You two are so cute, just like a polaroid love. ❞ Rye stated, looking at the polaroid Eui was holding.

Why did you guys left, on the second shot? ❞ Eui asked again, as no one seemed to answer it. ❝ Because! Just because! ❞ Rye laughed.

But Eui knows, she knows that there's a little tears building on her eyes. ❝ Rye, why? ❞ Eui whispered to her. ❝ Ah..nothing. Let's just enjoy the night, Eui. ❞ Rye tapped her shoulders.

She looked again at the photo, on the second polaroid, ❝ What is a polaroid love? ❞ she gazes at Rye. Sunoo heard it too, so he then quietly listened and was curious about the two words. ❝ Well, what do you think about why is love a polaroid? ❞

Rye asked back, as Eui thought to her self what she meant. She was about to hesitantly answer, but Rye already ran to Do-hyeon who was quite meters away.

She gazed into her side, seeing Sunoo was so close, and was actually bending but his focus was on the polaroid she was holding. ❝ A-ah, you should've told me you wanna see the picture. ❞ Eui laughed awkwardly, and pushed him quite a little.

Sunoo chuckled stating, ❝ We really do look cute there. ❞

Yeah... ❞

Once again, why does a polaroid matters so much?

Is it because, love fills it? Or just gives out the atmospheric love?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Starring next...

࿐ 23 : valentine's bracelet.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬