ᥫ᭡:40

࿐ 4O : chocolates and roses

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

EUI! THERE'S ANOTHER CHOCOLATES AND ROSES FOR YOU! ❞ one of her classmates shouted at the peacefully walking teen. ❝ Ohhh... ❞ she checked her table and it really is full of colorful branded chocolates and fresh picked red roses. ❝ Our vice got an admirer, huh? ❞ her female schoolmate teased her.

She knew where this came from as she internally smiled, since she doesn't really have the gut to smile physically or else she will get bunch of questions. ❝ Day sixteen, don't eat too much of these chocolates, hmm? Take care always~ ❞ Rye read the letter and smiled at the wise witty words.

Oh come on, Eui. I know you know who this is. ❞ Rye was romantically excited because of this. ❝ Hmm, it's Sunoo isn't it? ❞ she chuckled.

Go away, Rye. ❞ Eui jokingly shooed the girl away because of how close she is to her face.

Let me sleep for awhile, Ms. Nam is still not here anyways. ❞ she was quite tired, ad she putted away the chocolates and roses under her desk.

I'll wake you up later. ❞

There Eui goes into her dream, no, nightmare land. After few more minutes, Eui opened her eyes in the middle of a lecture, and she was affright, not because of that, but because of how people looked at her.

The horror in her face was drawn as she stood up walking backwards, feeling the scarifying stares of her own classmates. Their faces was foggy, but the creepy big smile they gave to Eui was something that's triggering her trauma. ❝ D-don't...come at me please.... ❞ she covered her eyes with her palms, surrounded by the students, going forward on her. As she saw Rye normally walking down the corridors, she shouted, ❝ RYE! Help me.. ❞ but she was deceived enough when Rye's face structure become like the same as others.

They kept muttering, ❝ You deserve it... ❞

❝ No one is here to save you... ❞ they were whispering it in a hellish tone. She was scared that at some point she might have already fainted. They began to slap her face, making a crimson blood come out of her lips. Some were even blabbering crazy throwing the pieces of school stuffs at her. 

EUI! ❞ a shout from outside made Eui who was frightened looked up. But because of how many teens are on front of her, she cannot see the face. However, a hand reached out despite of how crowded it is. She panicked and quickly grabbed onto that palms.

Finally, on a real time, opening her eyes while clutching to someone's arms. Eui panted, grasping her heart from the sudden nightmare. ❝ Eui, are you okay? ❞ Sunoo caressed her cheeks, and looked around if there's something wrong.

She was in clinic, after not waking up when Rye tried to earlier. The lass looked around, and noticed that she was still holding onto his sleeves. Unfortunately, she cannot dare to let go, she was still scared that she sobbed. Sunoo didn't said anything and let her be, as he gazed at the girl.

He went closer to her and envelop her with the most tightest hug ever. ❝ Shh...it's okay now, Eui. I'm here, you're safe. ❞

❝ Sun, thank you. ❞

He smiled through her comforting words. If life was a movie, then let's be leads like Sunoo and Eui.

His sunshine smile drew on his features again. ❝ You're always there. ❞ she muttered, still is traumatized by her nightmare. ❝ Eui. ❞ he called out.

Eui... ❞ she was staring onto the deep black abyss again with her mind floating anywhere. ❝ Y-yes! I mean yes? ❞ she was startled, as the sunshine lad gave her a faint smile.

Let's take you home, you need to take a rest. Don't worry you are excused. ❞ he patted the girl, but when he realized what he did, he quickly took it off. His ears become red from the embarrassing action, but still smiled to the lady who just nod.

Can we take a walk to home instead of using your car? ❞ she grasped on his sleeves, when he was about to open the car.

I want to clear my mind... ❞ she lowered her sight. ❝ Okay, let's go! ❞ he hyped the atmosphere, while holding to her bags tightly.

Don't you think time goes by so fast? ❞ she hastily asked all of a sudden. ❝ It does. ❞ he gazed at the sunset.

Both of them missed this. Those moments where Sunoo took her out for a indirectly sunset date. ❝ But you know, sometimes I just want everything to slow down first... ❞ he gave her a small smile.

Behind his brighten smiles, he was an angel with ripped wings. ❝ Yeah... ❞ she concurred, thinking that it might be nice to escape from the reality again but she can't.

I'm always here for you, Eui. ❞ he stated, feeling her blue nature.

She looked up, seeing the overflowing glow of clouds. ❝ I know, and I thank God for that. ❞

❝ I know it's very hard to remember, but I do look forward to our plans. ❞ he stopped his tracks. ❝ I would always pray that I hope one day I can find you and I did. So don't stop yourself from crying infront of me, Eui. ❞ he looked back at the lass. That's how her tears fall and she got a drunken feeling because of it.

When I turned seven, I called for you everyday because I thought we would celebrate it together. I didn't knew your parents had already took you. ❞

But I'm still grateful you're here beside me. I missed you, take a rest. ❞ he started to walked forward, leaving the starstruck Eui. They were already infront of the house, and all Eui knew was that she misses him too.

How hard is it to say I miss you too?

Very.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Starring next...

࿐ 4O : graduation.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

11 note. luvsnoo
Happy 40 chaps and ENSD!
What kind of ending do
y'all think this is? ⊙﹏⊙