ᥫ᭡:12

࿐ 12 : dandelions before the valentine's day

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

EUI WAS BLINDFOLDED AS SUNOO HELD HER HAND TO LEAD, ❝ I swear, if this is a kidnap, I will sue you. ❞ Eui dramatically said. It's February 13th, and yet here goes Sunoo again, leading Eui in every beautiful places he knows.

'Cause his reason was, the beautiful girl deserves to know and see the beautiful place. It is sweet, but Eui was quite scared as to what comes on. But then, she calms down a few minutes when Sunoo stops holding her hand, and she knew that she trusts him deeply, too.

As what the lass felt, the place is quite warm, it's like spring again.

The lad chuckled, ❝ I'm not a kidnapper, am I? ❞ he said, as he tease Eui quite more with his phrases. The lass scoffed and said, ❝ Can I take this blindfold off? ❞

❝ No, let me be the one take it off of you. ❞ Sunoo said, as his warm touch on the back of Eui's head, almost gave her heart beating so fast.

The black silk, took off of her eyes and opening her sight; seeing a bright sky, a land full of yellow colors. And guess what, they were in the top of the hill which makes the place more unique. Luckily, these yellowish pretty flowers can withstand the cold weather.

The place was under this really big glass surrounding the landscape, to protect the pretty yellow's.

This is pretty, but why..do you always take me to flower locations? ❞ Eui touched the dancing yellow on the ground.

Father, took my mom in here too. ❞ Sunoo said, which makes the lass more confuse by what he meant. ❝ He always take my mother to this kind of places, when they go on a date. ❞

Eui shockingly stared at him, wondering if it's just her or not, but did he really said a date indirectly?

Think what you want. ❞ he said, flicking her forehead softly, smiling.

They were the only peeps in the land so it's very peaceful, and eye-catching. Eui blushed, and continued to be awe by the inflorescence. Even though, her mind is still going crazy about the phrases.

All she can feel, was his smiley stare at her, as she goes forward, running into the field carefully, trying not to step into one flower. It was evenly beautiful, it's aesthetically pleasing. He stared at her existence, who was living in full blast.

He stared, the same Eui stared at him at the beach on the third time they interact on under those deep dark blue skies. The day where he smiled at her, the different one. Oh, how the tables have turned.

He tilted his head, crossing his arms , and smiled. God, he felt like the almost luckiest guy in the world. It's only almost, because it's only the start of their story.

The lass chuckled, lowering down his gaze, as he went closer to the girl, who stopped running as of a moment since she saw a swing, not near the falling hill nor the glass. He held her hand softly, when she almost fall down after standing up. ❝ Are you okay? ❞

Ah, yes of course. I'm fine. ❞ Eui nervously chuckled, calming her heart down, from the stare of the lass.

They both stared at the very low grounds that was under where they were standing on. It's very scary, if you have a fear in heights. Fortunately, these two do not have the phobia.

He let go of her pearly soft hands, still staring at her but then he noticed that he has been staring too long so he, looked away. ❝ Come, Eui. Let's go to the cottage, it's quite hot in here. ❞ he said as he laid out his hands again, to help her go there.

Thanks. ❞ Eui smiled, as she accepted the hands. They went into the cottage, and sat on there, just feeling the breeze go in and go out. ❝ It's quite chilly and cold, but I guess the sun makes the scenery more better.

Especially that the glass around the places, makes shadow from the sun. And also, the snowflakes that were falling on the top of it.

I agree. ❞ Sunoo concurred by her statement. They went out and goes in for about an hour in the cottage of just taking pictures of eachother or with eachother.

As they are in the cottage again, they were ready to leave now since they already fixed their things. ❝ Uhm, Sunoo... ❞ Eui took a part of the back of his shirt, to pull him back. ❝ Yes, Eui? ❞ he answered sweetly.

She took a deep breath, and hugged him. Surprising the lad, but then he smiled at the end. ❝ Thank you, Sun. ❞ Eui muttered, as she was about to let go.

Part of her, still wants to stay but she can't. Then, what made her shock the most when Sunoo caressed the back of her hair, as he went on her level to hug her back with only one arm since his other hand are occupied with Eui's bag, and his jacket. ❝ Thank you too, and you're welcome. ❞ he let go.

The girl was in a blushing mess, with butterflies on her stomach roaming around. She was frozen like as if all ice goes into her.

Oh, dandelions before valentine's day. God, save my sympathetic heart. ❞ she muttered.

Her heart was in a beating fast, that no other racer can catch up to it, as she felt it through her palms.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Starring next...

࿐ 13 : lollipops.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬