ᥫ᭡:21

࿐ 21 : unexpected town date

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

EUI CHANGED INTO HER CASUAL THICK CLOTHES after they cleaned up the gym, it's already almost an hour since the event ended, only few were left in here. Either some couples or the one's that are part of student council. ❝ I hate Valentine's. ❞ Eui mumbled, and went into one of the chairs, picking it up since someone may have forgotten it. ❝ This is so damn work. ❞ she sighed. ❝ My back must be in pain right now. ❞ she continued to complain.

Eui. ❞ Rye appeared out of nowhere. She was slightly sad, but since she is one of the known sun in the university, she never forget to smile a lot even on pain. ❝ A-ah, you scared me. ❞ Eui dropped the chair, and pressed her heart that was raising in the alarming surprise. ❝ Sorry... ❞ Rye apologize as she scratched the back of her neck.

Eui look at her, she is uneasy of where this is actually going. ❝ I..uhm, do you want to go with us...in the town? ❞ Rye asked, awkwardly.

Me? ❞ Eui asked, surprised by the question she didn't even came up of. ❝ Sure, but with..who? ❞ she continued, as she stared everywhere to know who is coming with them. ❝ There they are! Do-hyeon and..Kim Sunoo. ❞

Kim Sunoo?!

Eui thought, horror-struck by the name, as she turn her back and continue to pick up the chairs, while biting her lower lip secretly because somehow, she can sense she is doomed.

Come on, Eui. ❞ Rye smiled. Grabbing her best friend's arm softly. ❝ Rye.. ❞ Eui looked into her direction, but stared down at the floor as well as grabbing Rye's arm back. ❝ Yes..? ❞ the other girl confusingly asked. ❝ I think I cannot go. ❞ Eui looked up, very horrified that both the lad were now just meters away.

You're fortunately...going! ❞ Rye mumbled on her ears.

❝ How did I end up in here? ❞ Eui glared at the blankness

How did I end up in here? ❞ Eui glared at the blankness. She stared at the crowds, there's also many vendors selling at the hour. She gazed at the people going there and going here in motion. ❝ God, this is making me dizzy. ❞ she sat on one bench, as she watched Rye and Do-hyeon buy four corndogs or other street foods, and just Sunoo following them.

But he notices that the other girl might be lonely, so he kept gazing at her which goes unnoticed by Eui. She left Sunoo's jacket on the car inside a paper bag, given to that, she planned on giving it back after the night ended. She already has her scarf and coat, so no need to use it.

Eui, here, your favorite. ❞ Rye handed one piece of the called favorite food, and also one corn dog. ❝ Oh, thank you. ❞ she smiled a little. She was awkwardly eating, as just the three teens conversed to each other, either about school or interesting topics. The one talking was mostly just, Rye and Do-hyeon.

Eui. ❞

Eui turned around to Sunoo and hummed, even though it's quite horrifying for her now. ❝ You have some sauce on the side of your lips. ❞ Sunoo, took out a tissue and, closely wiped the sauce. Eui was shocked, they were close like only centimeters away, she stared at his most beautiful hazel eyes that even shone and reflect upon the street lamp lights.

Rye? ❞ Do-hyeon spoke as he poked Rye's shoulder who was staring in front of her, blankly as her lip opened in grief, blue or brokenhearted.

Do-hyeon still is smiling since it's his crush he is talking to, but then he notices she wasn't replying so he looked over to where her eyes were focused at.

His smile faded, just like Rye he was frozen on the spot. They were both staring at the two teens, staring at eachother's glowing eyes. It's almost as if no stars can ever bling like it.

Both the felt down teenagers just raced their hearts but with no ease, all are blue can be on every beat.

While, the two has the opposite racing of hearts.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Starring next...

࿐ 22 : polaroid love.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬