ᥫ᭡:43

࿐ 43 : going France

࿐ 43 : going France.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SUNOO WAS AWOKEN by a loud clap of the storm, his room was dimmed with no lights. He looked over through his phone, only to witness it's just one in the morning. Dried tears were stuck on his face.

His head was spinning and he was undoubtedly dreaming about their time together once more. It's exactly a year when all of that two months occurred, she left him only with a modest scribbled notes.

He smiled every now and then, but he was gradually losing it. But, that doesn't mean his life doesn't carry on. During that time, he made a good-friend closeness with Rye, which was a nice thing.

Sunoo is aware of her sentiments, but she admitted and has lost feelings a long time ago because she already has a lover whom she adores (who will remain a secret for the time being).

He sat on his king-sized gray sheets, and probably thinking where to find her on the world. He remembered how hopeless romantic he was, when he saw the house all empty. His happy young face that time seemed to disappeared, realizing she left him for the third time again.

Fate is playing, like really. Wasn't it already enough? It drives him crazy all over.

What am I even gonna do... ❞ he pouted, scrolling through his phone. But as he realized, it was already morning. He groaned, ❝ What am I even gonna do in France? Why do I have to come? ❞

Don't worry, going France will be worth it. ❞ Rye thumbs up and went back, lovey-dovey with her boyfriend. In fact, Sunoo find them cute; in other terms they were perfect for eachother and he is happy for them.

Good morning passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight to Paris. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you. ❞ the announcement said in the background, while in the other perspective—❝ I feel like I'm just third wheeling. ❞ Sunoo chuckled in despair.

Yes, they are going there as three, exactly just Sunoo living in the time for a background character in Rye's lovestory.

Rye laughed at his frowning features, ❝ God, Kim Sunoo.

Just treat this as a vacation, because in just few weeks, we'll live in hell–like life again. ❞ she said pertaining to college. The two lad chuckled, as Sunoo looked at the hair bands she gave under that rain. ❝ It's our time, let's go now. ❞

France a known city of love. Probably nicer to be with her. But it just made him upset, when she never gave him any proper explanations even if he did promise to wait.

Welcome on board. This is Captain speaking... ❞ the captain spoke, while on the other side, was just Sunoo being tired and sleepy. It's been quite long, since he travelled this long and as he knows it, they are already here.

It's so pretty! Hello, France! ❞ Rye looked everywhere as if a child, given with a new toy. The sleepyhead Sunoo yawned, after that they went into a hotel for a check in and that they won't have to carry their luggages everywhere. Of course, Sunoo got the single room as he flop onto it softly. ❝ This is heaven. ❞ he hugged the pillows.
It was very early in morning when they got in here, so he really is tired.

And a stomach grumbles simply mean that he haven't eaten in a while. ❝ Nevermind, I'm hungry.

Do y'all want to try french food? ❞ Rye inquired while they were walking ahead to the elevator. ❝ Anything, it would be interesting to try new food too. ❞ Sunoo excitedly said jumping as for the other lad, who just nodded.

She pressed the elevator button and got inside while conversing. They were so preoccupied with their work that they didn't see a young lady grumping alongside them. Sunoo peeked, and altogether, the girl's attire is typical of individuals in France.

Is...it just me...or it's really her?

Oh my, Beau! Here you are! ❞ another girl at their age whispered-shouted with a pretty accent when the elevator opened as they went running.

Beau?

Sunoo rushed to stop the gate of the elevator while shocking the couple next to him but it was too late. ❝ Huh Sunoo? What are you doing? ❞ Rye cautiously asked. ❝ What happened? ❞ her boyfriend asked. ❝ I-i think I saw her. emphasis on her.

She looked at him jaw-dropping, not expecting to see her here. ❝ Are you sure it's her though? ❞ Rye worriedly asked. ❝ Yes! The other girl called her–Beau! It's Eui's real na–nickname! ❞ the sunshines angelic features were frowning.

It should be her, right? ❞ in little hopes that he still carries. ❝ Have I gone crazy... ❞ he sighed, and tried wearing a small smile to the couple who watch him in sympathetic sorrow. They comforted the guy, through buying his favorite food.

Where are their plans they made for two?

I'm really sure it's her though... ❞ he cried out, remembering a small glimpse of her face. He did not expect anything, but he hopes she's living great. He remembers how every angelic inch of her is much similar to that girl, he saw it with his own eyes. Look at this saddened boy.

They watched the guy fall asleep with tears on, it's all wrong. Why would even universe turn against them again? Why did she left?

Why do you have to leave, my Beau?

Let's let him sleep for awhile. ❞ Rye smiled for a little and pushed her lover out as they went into their own private hotel number.

How he hopes, he could still hold her like that because even if she's not by his side; his love for her is still falling in love up so high.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Starring next...

࿐ 44 : she's still beautiful.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

14 note. luvsnoo
It took me long for
this chapter, it's hard
to write when you're not
feeling yourself. 💀
Have a good day, readers!