𓏲 𓄼 special 2. 𓂅𓄹

࿐ special 2

࿐ special 2.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

GOD, work is stressing me. Adult life huh... ❞ said by her junior colleague, Seong Kwan, as the girl stretched her tense arms. Eui, by that chuckled while looking immensely in her watch.

Ms. Kang, what are you looking at? Something wrong? ❞ Kwan asked the girl, worriedly. ❝ A-ah no, I'm just watching the time. Don't worry about it, let's just continue working. ❞ the girl went back typing, as her heart continued to jump in incitation, same to her leg who cannot stop an anxious bounce.

Her sunoo's birthday is coming, just in few hours.

Ah, finally time to go back home. ❞ Ms. Seong who was slumped down to her seat, immediately stood up to put back her things. ❝ Right. ❞ the girl, sighed and smiled in joy. ❝ Heyy, you have something to do later? ❞ Kwan nudge the girl with a smug look. Eui hummed in response.

I see, it must be with Sunoo, right? ❞ the colleague smile with happiness. ❝ Yes, Kwan. You can fix your things now. ❞ Eui sighed as the girl cannot stop asking about her love life (in a good way), it seems as if Kwan was a fan of theirs.

Well, that's cute! Stay safe, Ms. Kang, I'll go now! ❞ the junior colleague wave. ❝ Stay safe, too!

Its already eleven. ❞ she said looking at the watch. Eui excitedly walked through the parking lot, each step were full of rainbows and clouds. The lady, comfortably squirmed to her driver seat then started driving her way into the condominium she and him live together. And by few more minutes, she's here excitedly going into the bedroom, knowing that Sunoo will be there.

Love! You're already here? ❞ Sunoo peeked out of the bedroom's door, while taking off his black neck tie. He stopped and hugged the lady.

Yes I am, did you miss me? ❞ Eui displayed the smug sassy face she learned from Sunoo. ❝ Crazy. ❞ Sunoo jokingly stated, as he softly flicked her forehead. Eui, assisted him in pulling off the neck tie, still on his arms.

Dia, the cat, walked in through the lovely couple and laid down on the white sheets (of the bed), not knowing anything about more of what's happening.

As they showed off affection to one another, there strikes twelve.

Sunoo-ah, ❞ Eui casually smiled as she pulled out a box in the living room. ❝ I bought a cake. ❞ it was a daring mint chocolate flavored cake, which Sunoo really loves. Sunoo pouted, flattered by it, ❝ Eui-ah.. you don't have to.. ❞ but then he was beyond happy at what his girlfriend pulled off. ❝ I have to. ❞ she sweetly smiled.

The lady caressed his hands, leading him into the unused room of the unit. Eui giggled while gazing at the starry-eyed confused face of the one and only, Sunoo. A room wherein the ethereal rainy city can be seen by the two of them, a beautiful couple. She opened the door, revealing its all beauty. ❝ Happy birthday, Sunoo... ❞

Fairy lights glimmers beneath the grey colored room, facing the raindrops of the sky on the other side of those glass pane. (Light) blue balloons were plotted in every side of the space with a white table on the middle; surprisingly full of sweets and an another cake for the birthday boy to blew with. The lad's features were replace with an another bliss, and a little bit of invisible tears of joy.

He slowly walked up until his hand reaches the framed glasses, ❝ Ahh, its raining, ❞ Sunoo gazes under the wet pavements, and people walking on each stall from side to side with an umbrella on their palms. The lady remained silent on the door steps, carrying the cake, admiring the man, loving the birthday boy was unblemish.

If ever, Eui will never give up on this man. She would even get the moon for him since he is already the sun.

It was heaven, the sight was. The sunshine looked back, maintaining the same posture, ❝ Eui..thank you. ❞ and thats it, Eui swear she saw the most felicitous and comforting smile of Sunoo, his presence and all, was gorgeous. Her heart was on beat, but the slower the time goes, the more she admire the beauty of Kim Sunoo. Stay with me, love.

Bound to falling inlove.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

17 note. luvsnoo
Apparently, I'm quite
upset when making this.
Because I lost the original
chapter. But then, Eui and
Sunoo are still always cute.