ᥫ᭡:13

࿐ 13 : lollipops

࿐ 13 : lollipops.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SUNOO DROVE AS EUI WAS BESIDE HIM; the font seat, looking in the window that is loaded with minimal snow from the skies, since the forecast said that the snow degree keeps lowering and also not. She was staring deeply onto it, as if all her problems were plastered there. Eui sighed, as she once again remembered her bestfriend who loves this weather. 

She bit into her lower lip, as she felt like it was her fault for not stopping herself. She said days ago that, she will stop interacting with him yet here she goes, falling inlove with him.

The night descending freely, as it occupies the clear skies earlier which were now full of stars twinkling. ❝ Is there a problem Eui? ❞ Sunoo looked at her, as he stopped the car since there's a long traffic. ❝ Nothing. ❞ Eui again let out the air she's holding in.

Hm, here. ❞ Sunoo took something in his pockets, it was a lollipop.

Lollipop? ❞ Eui asked. ❝ Well yeah, I always saw you having one. ❞ Sunoo softly smiled. ❝ So I thought it would cheer you up. ❞

Ah, right, I always have them on lunch. Devouring the taste of the sweet lollipops are calming me in some ways. Thanks. ❞ she opened the wrapper, and gazed at the pinkish-colored candy.

As always, Eui. ❞ Sunoo replied to her thanks, functioning the engine again, as the traffic become lesser. ❝ Oh yeah, do you want a lollipop too? ❞ Eui smiled coincidentally as she had a mint chocolate lollipop on her bag.

What is this? Exchanging lollipops? ❞ Sunoo chuckled. ❝ I'll take that as a yes. ❞ Eui unwrapped the mint candy. And slowly turned to Sunoo, who was smiling while driving.

Here. ❞ Eui carefully, putted the lollipop on his mouth as Sunoo, eyed the lollipop that was coming to his lips. ❝ Thank you, but why do you have the mint chocolate flavor? You always choose chocolate or strawberry. ❞ Sunoo curiously asked.

I thought it would be nice tasting other flavors. ❞ she said while taking her lollipop off her mouth and gaze at it again. ❝ But since we got to know eachother, I remembered you mentioned you love that flavor. ❞ she continued. ❝ Eui. ❞ 

Yes? ❞ Eui was busy munching her lollipop and, scrolling through her phone. ❝ Take my jacket, you're freezing. ❞ Sunoo said, as he noticed that her hands were trembling and so is her feet. She also has goosebumps in her arms, that make it more noticeable. ❝ Oh ok, wait what, can you repeat it again? ❞ Eui frowned as she didn't understood the assignment.

The jacket, have it on. You're trembling. ❞ Sunoo chuckled. ❝ Oh...oh thanks. ❞ she muttered, taking the jacket that was putted around the back of her seat. ❝ But aren't you cold too? ❞

No, but you should put a thicker clothes always, especially on a weather like this. ❞ he said, as he move around the handbrake. ❝ Oh well. ❞ she nodded, and sighed.

Confused by how he is acting, or is it just her being so sensitive as Eui thought of her self, she looked again at the foggy surface outside, since the snow is getting bigger each day, especially now that it's February 13. She looked around, just seeing cars rushing, people who played with the snow, building a cute snowman, and also those who just felt like sitting around to drink a warm chocolate drink.

Ah, snow. ❞ Eui smiled, feeling the cold weather. ❝ Do you love the snow? ❞ he said, still focused on the road. ❝ Yeah, I don't know why, but I really like it. It gives me blurry memories or maybe nostalgic stuffs. ❞ she cracked a soft laughter. ❝ Hm, right. It does gives nostalgic vibes, I remembered playing in that playground when I was little with someone whom I really like. ❞ Sunoo pointed at one playground, they came across.

Oh really? Is it a puppy love, or do you still like the person? ❞ Eui asked, intrigued by it.

It can be both. ❞ he smiled big, as he took the lollipop stick, as the candy already melted at his mouth. Same as Eui, they putted it on the wrapper. ❝ You know, you really look familiar. ❞ Eui said all of a sudden, shocking Sunoo, who stopped the car midway. ❝ Oh God, Sunoo be careful! ❞ Eui almost bumped her head in the front, but before it hit, Sunoo putted his palms infront to protect her head.

I-i'm sorry, it's just that, it was quite sudden that it shook me. ❞ Sunoo said, still not processing. ❝ Well, you really looked familiar, I just can't get it on my head. ❞ Eui gazed at him, frowning her eyebrows.

She leaned at the lad, ❝ Who are you? ❞

Eui, stop the nonsense. We are here. ❞ Sunoo said, as he took off Eui's seatbelt. ❝ Oh, thank you, be careful on the road, goodnight. ❞ Eui got off of the car, cutting the topic off.

Sunoo sighed, as he frowned at the girl's back who was running towards the door of their house to not catch the cold. He finally calmed down, as he go into his direction.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

࿐ 14 : will it really not hurt if i keep it all myself?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

O1 note. luvsnoo
The snow time quite confused me since I do not live in a country where snow exist. I'm sorry if I confused you, too.
I edited or added some phrases in the other chaps so it might have minimal changes.