ᥫ᭡:32

࿐ 32 : escape

࿐ 32 : escape.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

EUI STARED IN THE ENORMOUS CITY, all of a sudden, a rock came flying through her glassy window. Luckily, it didn't scratch it a bit, there Sunoo was, smiling under.

She was shock at all, she never knew Sunoo would've actually come here. She thought he was joking through his texts or messages, and Eui just ride with the thrill. ❝ What are you doing in here? ❞ Eui whisper-shouted to the man, who was waiting for something. ❝ Didn't you say you cannot sleep? ❞ he asked back.

Well yeah, but you should go home! My parents might see you! ❞ she sighed, while attempting to make this hard-headed boy go back to his house. The lad just gave her a very cute pout, which can make every girl swerve by a second. ❝ Fine! Wait a minute. ❞ she carefully went down the stairs with a short coat after closing her windows.

They were peacefully asleep, so it makes it quite hard for her to go little and little steps. ❝ Okay, now what are we gonna do? ❞ Eui secretively patted her beating heart, scared that her parents might kill her. ❝ Let's not get away too far. ❞ Sunoo holds her hands tightly, as he wishes to lead the pavements. ❝ Is this an escape? If so, let's escape. ❞

Silly Eui. Yes, it is our escape for tonight. ❞ they both sat on the swings. ❝ Where are we? ❞

❝ The playground I told you so. ❞ Sunoo smiled, showing his perfect pearly teeth. ❝ I didn't knew it was this close. ❞ Eui looked around, the playground was painted new, making it more vibrant. ❝ Yeah, because we took the short street, it's so pretty right? ❞

Yep! Isn't this playground you and your uhm... ❞ Eui thought for a second of what to say.

Some girl I really love the most? ❞ he continued her statement, which make Eui nod in agreement. ❝ Well, may I ask, where is she now? ❞

She is here. ❞ Sunoo straightforwardly stated. ❝ But also not. ❞ he bitterly lowered down his gaze.

Oh...that's okay Sunoo, I'm sure she will be here next to you someday. ❞ Eui stood up, and crouched next to his swing. ❝ Do you want a hug? ❞ she said unknowingly, but with a darling meaning afore to it.

The guy smiled, remembering something, which made the girl confused. ❝ Is there something wrong? ❞ she wore a joking sullen expression.

Nothing, nothing. ❞ he laughed it off, which made the girl be more bewildered. ❝ Can I still have my hug? ❞ if hers has a darling meaning, then his would've been a sweetheart jewel.

Eui chuckled by his actions, as she dusted her hands off eachother, then carefully stood up. She went infront of the chilling guy, who's seated, waiting for the lovely felicitate.

She bent down, and opened his angel arms. This guy deserve it, he deserves all the love and appreciation all over the world. He hugged her back, this might be their second hug in the present but another one for the past.

Thank you, Eui... ❞ he patted her back, softly like as if he was handling an beloved moon. ❝ You don't need to need to thank me. ❞ she smiled, at him while pulling apart.

Again, it happened again. Her heart aches, as her mind is blowing in pain. Her eyes almost closing down from the streaked sensation. ❝ Eui! Eui! ❞ Sunoo panicked. ❝ Eui, are you okay? What happened? Are you hurt? ❞

I-i don't know..I'm suddenly being triggered. ❞ Eui opened her eyes carefully, as it shows tiredness in her long noticeable eye bags.

Let's take you home. ❞ Sunoo crouched down, flabbergasting the lass. ❝ Get on my back, Eui. ❞

I can still– woah! ❞ she almost slipped down, if not for his warm grasp. ❝ Fine, but I'm heavy... ❞ she muttered in embarrassment, not knowing if the guy even heard it.

He chuckled, ❝ Did you eat? ❞ he seriously asked. ❝ Y-yeah..why? ❞

Liar. ❞ he gazed at his side, unknowingly, their faces where centimeters apart. One wrong move, she might get killed, fortunately, Sunoo looked in the front again, easing the other youngster. She actually didn't saw, how his gentle-angelic skin turned into a burning soft blush.

No! I...maybe just...a glass of water? ❞ she stiffly laughed. ❝ Let's get you a food, first. Even just a little, please? ❞ he begged.

By that, she have no choice but to agree. Sunoo watch her silently ate her food, while seated in the convenience store. ❝ I can go home by myself, thank you. ❞ she reluctantly said.

I have to make sure you are safe. ❞ he pouted, while saying it seriously. The girl sighed and nodded. After she ate, she went back again to his back. ❝ You know I can walk, right? ❞ 

❝ I am the one willing to carry you all the way back, even if its kilometers away. ❞ he dearly stated. Eui, patted his back, ❝ I didn't knew you are playful with your words, Kim Sunoo. ❞ she chuckled, earning the attention of Sunoo.

He lowered his gaze down, still walking forward, he is flustered. His ears were red, luckily there's an excuse to say its cold.

Thank you. I would love to sat on the swings talking with you again! ❞ they arrived.

But she doesn't knew that the moment she will step in the house will be unexpected.

Eui, where have you been? ❞

She is doomed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Starring next...

࿐ 33 : it hurts, so much but now for real.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬