ᥫ᭡:36

៚ warning: sunoo's handsome picture.
[ HIGHLY ADVISED TO SKIP THIS PART IF HEART WAS BEATING SO FAST AND GETTING DANGEROUS. ]

៚ warning: mention of child abuse

[ HIGHLY ADVISED TO SKIP THIS PART IF UNCOMFORTABLE. ]

࿐ 36 : the start of all

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IT WAS AN UNVEILING TIME AS WHAT HER PARENTS THOUGHT, they sat in silence, only the glassy plates can be heard and so does their metallic utensils.

After they ate, Eui just stared at the two adults, who was just looking at eachother.

Should I even supposed to be here or not?

She was curious herself, on what discussion can be made. ❝ Eui, why do you like the sun so much? ❞

Eh? ❞ it was an unexpected question from her dear mother, who actually looked serious by the simple matter. ❝ Well, because it brightens our lives... ❞ she spoke honestly, it's up to them whether what kind of brighten it gave off.

Good evening madam and sir, sorry to interrupt, but your invited guest is here. ❞ a young butler phrased the arrival of an unknown guest.

Eui tilted her head back, seeing the innocent-like lad standing behind her, few meters away. His eyes blinked, as his mouth was in slight agape. ❝ Mom, why is... ❞ she whispered, but was ignored.

Good evening Mr. Kim, please take a sit. ❞ Eui's dad stood up and pointed at the chair, next to Eui. ❝ A-ah, don't be too formal, uncle... ❞ Sunoo awkwardly smile, as he gaze at bizarre Eui.

Eui, you know him, right? ❞

❝ Of course..he is my friend afterall.. ❞ she laugh the tension away. ❝ Do you perhaps remember him...? ❞

❝ Huh? You are confusing me, ma. ❞ she tilted her head, trying to comprehend the situation. She gaze over at Sunoo, well, she meant she cannot really lie he looks familiar.

She continues, not really thinking of what to say, ❝ I don't know? ❞

After that phrase Sunoo smiled faintly, and nodded like as if there's a saddening pain for her. ❝ Eui, please take a drink. Don't lose your smile, okay? ❞ her mother said, giving her a glass of water.

What is it, mom? Dad? ❞ she tried to be gentle with the problem.

We apologize. ❞ her parents said in synchrony. Sunoo held her hand, and doubtlessly smiled.

We are sorry that thinking leaving you there would give you a nice living. ❞ her mother continued, giving out a thick air while stating.

But we were wrong, especially when we knew you were adopted by some... ❞ her father was definitely fussing mad by a person he prolly thinking as of now.

Eui frowned, ❝ What do you mean? You left me on adoption center before? ❞ she was shock by the news. This is probably why, they are trying to be gentle with her as soon as possible.

So this is the start of all?

She felt the lad's tightening palms around her turning fist. ❝ We are truly sorry–we were...scared, and cannot provide your early needs. ❞ her mother look down in shame for her past decision, as well as her father.

So my nightmares...were real? ❞ her head was now giving it a thought, it becomes weak from this saddening report. She was almost crying, her traumas, are back. ❝ I was abused, aren't I? ❞ she faintly smiled, as the tears of hers dropped. ❝ Eui... ❞ Sunoo's hand reach to her lovely tearful face. Her parents look down in sadness, to see their only child suffering.

He wiped the little drops falling, ❝ Shh, you are safe with me. ❞ he whispered the last two words as a sign of comfort for the girl, especially that they were infront of her parent.

She can't deny that she was truly upset by the conclusion of the two wedded couple. ❝ We don't expect any forgiveness, but I just hope that...you can heal in time, my lovely daughter. ❞ her father emotionally said.

Eui looked up and hug the huge figure. Sunoo watch the family give assurance to eachother, but then it hits Eui, if this was about the past descision of her own parents, then what is Sunoo doing in here?

I really love you two. Please heal with me.she still weep, loving her parents. She looked over at Sunoo, thinking like what she's supposed to be thinking, her father notice it. ❝ Explain to him, lad. You know better than I do. ❞ the adult man sighed, sad to say that, another man on her daughter's life know her more than he does.

It is really real, when Eui was born with a sweet, kind, and forgiving heart despite the fact of her physical state and past life. But she also doesn't intend to forgive them so soon, before that she needs to heal in process.

By that, he promised he will be the best father, that can protect the valuable daughter God gave to them.

I will take her back in all good, sir. ❞ he respectfully bowed, and as a gentle person, he grabbed her hands as soft as possible. ❝ All good wishes. ❞

They stared at eachother, running in the middle of the night, catching on the clear pavements. He did not give up afterall.

That was just the start, it's time for their real lovestory to begin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Starring next...

࿐ 37 : childhood photographs.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

O9 note. luvsnoo
Ah help, only few more!