ᥫ᭡:25

࿐ 25 : they knew eachother

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

EUI WAS AWOKEN FEW MINUTES LATER, still on his long arms, as her chin was on the top of his broad shoulders. She was tired, but then again, she felt reassured.

❝ Are you okay now, Eui? ❞ Sunoo was there, to make her feel better. She nodded, as she watch the doctors and nurses rushing in and out. Her heart was in run, she saw bunch of her cousins who was also just waiting for the response.

Luckily, they didn't mind Sunoo's existence as they might be unfamiliar with him. Eui's parents were not here as of now because of business, so they only knew about the situation through online.

Most of her aunties and uncles are here, she can't deny that she wishes her parents were here as well. She sighed as a sign of tiredness, as the doctor came out while talking to one of Eui's auntie. She stood up slowly while looking at the other side, where her grandmother is laying at.

Her grandfather still doesn't know about this as they don't want him to have a panic attack. ❝ Do you want to go inside? ❞ her younger cousin said sadly, indicating that the child also want to go there too. ❝ Well, yeah...for sure. Do you want to come in with me, Daeyon? ❞ Eui genuinely ask the kid.

I would love too! I want to see grandma! ❞ the child made a little jump from excitement.

So, she looked over to some of her relatives who saw the moment just now, nodded. As she carefully opened the door, and entered with the younger lass. Actually, Eui dragged Sunoo with her, even if her grandma was asleep, she wants to introduce him to her.

He was a sunshine that has been brought to her cold ice boring life. And, you know that he deserves the recognition and rightful introduction to others. Fortunately, when they entered, they felt the silence hovered them, and grandma was actually awake but emotionlessly laying down, still. Eui panicked, ❝ Grandma, please take a rest. ❞

❝ Oh, my granddaughters. ❞ the old lady spoke in happiness seeing her two girls visiting her. ❝ Hello, grandma! How are you? ❞ Daeyon beamed worriedly. ❝ Oh, I'm fine, Dae– ❞ the grandmother suddenly coughs, as Eui worriedly took water on a glass and made the old lady drank it carefully. The old woman sat up.

I'm fine, I'm fine.. ❞ she again smiled to ease the two, as she notices a new presence on the side, ❝ Oh, who is this young handsome lad? ❞ her wrinkled face softly smiled, as her eyesight become quite blurry. ❝ I..hello, I'm Eui's friend, Kim...Sunoo. ❞ the sunshine bowed in happiness.

Oh my, Kim Sunoo? Look at how much you have grown! You have gotten more handsome! It's been a while, Sunoo. ❞ the old lady said in surprise, seeing a familiar face!

Ah, thank you, it's been awhile too, Grandma. ❞ Sunoo exchanged the handshake.

Eui gazed back and forth from the two interactions, just from what it looks like, they knew eachother. Eui confusingly tilted and stared, as she have not even once still introduced Sunoo to the lady. So where have they met before?

Eui, Eui I'm glad you found, Sunoo. Ah, you two were so cute playing in those little shoes, building a artful snowman. ❞ the wrinkly lady, softly sighed in ease while smiling so much.

Eui opened her mouth in a small 'o' as she cannot really get what she meant, are they childhood friends?

I remembered you two were so cunning into playing hide and seek! ❞ the old lady laughed, feeling better.

Daeyon got interested in the topic so she butt in, ❝ Grandma, do you think they experienced the puppy love with eachother before? ❞ she cooed, smilingly.

Eui, widened her eyes, ❝ Hey, Daeyon! ❞ she muttered in the youngster ears.

Sunoo who heard that, just chuckled and smiled, same as well to their grandmother.

Eui cannot believe at what she just heard from her silliness. But she can't deny, that made her cheeks have roses of colors rised up. Eui sighed from the subtle question. ❝ I am glad you are fine now, grandma. Please rest up. ❞ by that, they happily bid a goodbye to all of the people, as the two teens walked into the parking lot.

Sunoo, thank you. ❞ she bowed ninety-degrees. ❝ Eui... ❞ Sunoo leaned her a hand, as he fixed her posture. ❝ Always here for you, Beau. ❞ Sunoo accidentally slipped his tongue, as he tsk from his endearing or cute mishap.

Eui just chuckled by that, and that night goes on with both the teens just smiling with eyes full of shining stars beneath it.

About that topic her grandma mentioned, she let it off, thinking that she and him only knew eachother as a kids on the playground but with doubt.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Starring next...

࿐ 26 : time to play the cupid!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

O4 note. luvsnoo
What chapter do you
think I will end this book?
By the way, have a good day
ahead!