ᥫ᭡:6

࿐ O6 : sunsets are beautiful

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

THEY QUICKLY RAN TO GET TO THE WAITING SUNSET TO BLOOM, Sunoo, be careful and slow down! ❞ Eui said in the midst of their run.

Oh, trust me Eui, you won't regret running all the way here. ❞ he said looking back at her, almost his cheeks pumping for his own smile. He stopped suddenly making Eui bump her head on his back. ❝ We're here. ❞

The route they went into wasn't familiar to her, and so is the location of where they are in. There's a medium size palm tree on the left, and a checkered red picnic mat with baskets under the seemingly beautiful tree. The skies started to paint it's way behind the white clear clouds.

The teens took a step forward through the mat as Sunoo led the way for the girl. She followed him, not muttering a word, and not doing anything to ease her confusion as to why there's a mat. ❝ I always come here alone to enjoy the sunsets or even sunrises. ❞ he smiled patting the mat he is seated on.

This is my favorite place, and an escape whenever I'm tired. ❞ he clearly wants to let it all out. So the lady let him be himself even just for awhile. He sighed, and tried to force a smile, ❝ Eui, wasn't life so gray? Even on someone who everyone calls a sunshine. ❞ he bitterly smiled and look back at the starting point of the sunset.

Yeah, you're right. ❞ she concur with his statement. ❝ They say no one can be perfect, and just accept the truth. And it's true, so just be the best of it, Sunoo. ❞ she continued, and cheering him up to lift the bum out ambience. ❝ Thank you Eui, that brought colors to my life. ❞ he said taking out two air pods, and giving it to Eui who has an another baffle expression.

He giggled at the girl who doesn't know what to do, so he gazed at one of her ear, carefully and softly putting it onto them. The song slowly putted on the air pods.

I used to hear a simple song.
That was, until you came along.

Lyrics and a voice that matches the tone and vibe of the mood. They watched the sun setting down slowly in the rhythm of the piano tiles played with the music.

Now in it's place is something new, I hear it when I look at you.

She looked at him when the melody started to become more beautifully crafted and faster. He was actually already looking at her, silence occured. Only the waves of the free from the blemishes sea and the magnificent artistic euphony made the strain.

Heartbeats were more faster than it is in the piano played, her's were skipping so much that she cannot even count how many, so is his.

Sunsets are beautiful. ❞ he muttered in the midst of the adhering striking-beats, still focused on her mesmerizing eyes and so is her.

Both are on eachother's gaze and just like said in the meantime; the world is slowing down once again, no one was present. Just them, and only them silent on the escape place that bypass all knots of life, with simple unknown hearts on their crescent eyes.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Starring next...

࿐ O7 : night-walk.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬