ᥫ᭡:34

࿐ 34 : sorry

࿐ 34 : sorry.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

EUI STOOD UP QUICKLY as if she was running away. She is, ❝ I'm sorry. ❞

I understand. ❞ his gaze was now lowered down. They were meters apart now, when she began to walk away for the sanity of her bestfriend.

Eui, may I know why? ❞ Sunoo, catch up to her.

I.. ❞ Eui wondered why, why has she decline his offer of going on a date to amusement park.

But she knew, it's her bestfriend she's thinking. ❝ I just cannot go, Sunoo. I hate amusement park. ❞ words that let go in such a bitter way.

It's not true though, amusement park was always got to be her top favourite of all time, that also goes on a rhythm with Baekhyun's ' amusement park ' music.

Sunoo was taken aback, from the cold wave of her tone. It's almost as if he freezes in the spot. ❝ If you want to go there, you can ask, Rye. I'm sure she wants to. ❞ Eui smiled as if there's no sadness in her eyes.

But Eui... ❞ he reaches for her hand. ❝ No buts, Sunoo! ❞ Eui irritatedly shouted. It's lucky that the librarian is not here anymore, and also the students.

This was the first time she had ever yelled to someone at the university. She reminded herself not to be melted by his loaded with sugar utterances earlier.

Eui, I...would you like to go to an amusement with me as...a date?

Those words that has an tingling sensation in her ears, that no matter how much she tries to sweep them away, his eyes always notify her. ❝ I'm really sorry but no. ❞

It was as if they were lovers breaking up inside the library, surrounded by breathtaking publications. She walked as quickly as she could. Barely, her eyes were clearly open, from the tears that unveiled in her starling eyes.

Sunoo looked at her back which is walking out the door from him. How is this possible?

His disheartening attention was drawn to the girl he likes, but the female compels her to go out with someone.

Eui..if only. ❞ he muttered, and started to turn back, walking to the back door of the library.

Back to the girl, once she has gotten out, she looked up trying not to make the water on her crescent eyes, fall. A simple matter of denying, got her open the reality world, that nothing in here was always fair and square.

It was always got to be someone you're envious of, or maybe something that got you crying with the moonlight shining through your tears.

She ran, almost her feet stopping on the middle of the road. The beeping sounds of the car, got her attention to fully recognize. She wondered her bestfriend's happy face when she will get the news.

Valentine's, valentine's, the start of all this misery. She somewhat regret it, if only.

Valentine's is such a little-goody-shoes, huh?

Valentine's that broke her heart in all many ways it can strangle.

She looked at the mirror, eyes that were almost on the verge of suicidal. But she never was that kid, ❝ Eui, you still can do it right? For the sake of the Valentine's wish of my dear bestfriend. ❞ tears were now falling on her red puffy eyes.

She went to her bed, only to be leaning on the sides mattress with her uniform still on and the moonlight shone through the swaying curtains to her messy hair on the weigh down face.

It was a simple rejection she did on him. Why has it got her into this state?

Do you know why? Tell me.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Starring next...

࿐ 35 : let's talk.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬