Chapter 54: Filled To The Brim

Scorpius trails his fingertips down the side of my waist. My back arches involuntarily to his touch. His brows are furrowed together, his expression showing the restraint he's putting on himself. Like he wants everything right now but he has to hold back for my benefit. It makes me appreciate him so much more.

Leaning down to kiss between my breasts, his hair falling and brushing against my nipple, I gasp. I tuck the hair behind his ear but he reaches for my hand, kissing the pads of my fingers before fitting his own through the spaces. He looks up at me, our hands intertwined like this and his lips gently turn up into a smile. This is the most innocent I've ever seen him.

And yet his eyes tell me a different story. Behind them is a fire of lust, a want so intense it coils inside me, soaking me deeper than I've ever been.

Moving our hands to the side of us, he dips his head just above my peaked nipple, his breath scorching the soft flesh. I want it. I need it. I want him to release everything I've been holding in, everything he's had to hold back this entire time. I don't want us to resist anymore.

I whimper, pushing my torso up so my breasts reach his eager mouth, but he moves back a little. A devilish smile replaces the innocence that was once displayed on his face. His hooded eyes are completely black now, his breathing shallow but rough.

He looks up at me again, the lust so obvious on his face that goosebumps can't help but dance along every corner of my skin.

"Easy, angelfish." he tells me in a voice so deep my stomach jumps. "I'll take care of you, don't worry."

I'm not worried. I know he'll do anything in his power to please me. But the anticipation is killing me. Even watching his mouth, only inches away from the pleasure I know he can give me, I can't help whimpering again.

"If you continue to beg me with those little sounds, I won't be able to hold myself back for much longer." he says.

"Please." I arch my back.

His tongue runs over his bottom lip and I watch in agony as he slowly leans down. I bite my lip mentally pleading with him to hurry up. Finally, he sucks my nipple into his mouth and the electricity of it shocks me everywhere. His tongue swirls and laps so deliciously that I can't suppress the moan that passes out of me.

Scorpius moves to my other breasts, his mouth never leaving my skin for more than a second before he's licking again. My brain starts to fog from the pleasure, especially when I feel his hardness strain against my thigh. If this was like before, I would've been nervous at how far things would go. Though now, I don't even have a hint of hesitation.

Lifting both of our hands above my head, he moves back up to kiss me. His lips are hotter than normal and, now that I think about it, I've never seen his body glow this brightly before. Has he always been holding this back from me? Was this fire igniting underneath his skin how he truly felt this entire time?

I crush my lips into his, hungry with lust but mainly hungry for everything that's to come. The foreign feeling of his hard body against my bare skin underneath him is causing a frenzy deep between my thighs. The throb that's already building there is pulsing so hard that I can hear it in my ears. And even though he hasn't said my name, my saliva is already spilling over down my chin.

He smirks, licking up the trail of spit from the side of my mouth. Leaning back on his knees, he releases his grasp on my hand so he's now towering over me completely. I watch him taking in the sight between my legs and I see his chest rise slowly but it doesn't fall. It's almost like he's in shock.

It makes me self conscious witnessing his eyes flick back and forth at my soaked core, and I ready myself to bring my thighs together. But before I can even twitch enough to move, one of his hands grips my thighs and shoves it down to the bed. I yelp in surprise.