Chapter 34: Hush Little Guppy

"Lynx?" Scorpius calls.

A flame ignites inside me, a wave of heat deep between my thighs. No. No. No. No. I squeeze my legs together trying to ignore the feeling, but it only makes it worse. I slap both hands over my mouth to cover up the sound of my panting. My mouth is already building up with saliva. Pressing myself as far as I can against the wall, my back involuntarily arches while I continue to knead my thighs.

How could this not have worn off yet? Another day has passed and yet with one utter of my name it feels the same as before. My body has no control over itself.

I throw my head back against the wall, clawing at the flat surface with my fingers. My eyes roll into the back of my skull as my neck exposes itself, waiting for it to be grabbed by Scorpius. The tingling from my skin mixes with the material of the suit, creating this simulating feeling against my chest. A dull throb begins below my stomach and my tail rubs itself up my leg, snaking and wrapping along my thigh until it's compressed against me. I chew my lip to silence my moan.

"She's not here so leave," I hear Ogmellos demand. My lids are low, but I try to dip my chin enough so I can see what's going on. Ogmellos is now moving, but Scorpius hasn't budged an inch. His eyes are stuck on me and it excites me even more, the thought of him watching me melt in front of him.

"Lynx, are you in here?" Scorpius asks, his voice licking the edges of my ears. My tail presses tighter against my leg, the heartbeat in between my thighs becoming frantic. I can't seem to keep my lips together and the saliva that has built steadily in my mouth seeps over, trailing all the way down the side of my lips and down my jaw. I let out a shaky breath, gasping embarrassingly.

"I told you she isn't, so stop asking. Just get out before I force you out, Scorpius." I know Ogmellos is trying to stay calm for the both of us, but I can hear the hint of panic in his voice. I'm sure he knows what's happening to me behind these walls. I'm scared if Scorpius says my name one more time, I won't be able to keep quiet anymore and he'll find me.

Scorpius turns to Ogmellos. He inhales deeply and the glow from his skin disappears, going back to his normal pink shade. The expression on his face however is the same.

"Stay the fuck away from her. I mean it," Scorpius hisses. He walks over to the door, glancing behind his shoulder at where I am one last time before shoving the door open and entering the hallway.

Ogmellos waits for a second, staring at the open entrance before running over and closing it. He sprints over to me and pushes the wall, opening the space where I'm barely hanging on. He glances down at my tail wrapped around my leg and then at my thighs. Finally, he looks at my face, which I'm sure is covered with embarrassment. I can't stop myself from panting, the drool still running down my chin.

Ogmellos grabs my arm trying to guide me to him, but my legs refuse to move. My thighs are still compressed together and my tail won't release itself. His eyes look angry and then annoyed but finally sad.

He opens the door wide enough to give himself space as he lifts me into his arms and closes the wall behind him with his hip. He walks over to the bed and places me softly down, wrapping me in the dark red sheets until the only part of me exposed is my head. My cheeks are burning having Ogmellos see me like this. When I'm wrapped the way he wants, he lays me on my side facing away from him. I hear him sit on the floor behind me as I lay on the bed gasping like an idiot.

"Breathe, Corai. Just breathe through it."

I try. I mean, I really try. I breathe in through my mouth trying to hold in as much air as I can and then exhale. My stuttering heart feels like a bird and my stomach won't stop jumping. The craving for Scorpius seems too intense this time.