Pregnancy And Birth Controls

Start from the beginning

 "Of course you will." I shook my head at him and pecked his lips before going inside. I did what I needed to do and washed my hands in the sink before walking outside. "Rebekah, there you are. I thought you didn't come." My aunt Karla said as she pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you, you two." I mentioned her with my elbow and she blushed a deep shade of red. "Mister Jacky is so lucky."

"Jack, it's Jack." She laughed while shaking her head. "And him and I aren't a thing Rebekah." She crossed her arms with a scowl on her face. "Anyways, I'm here to ask you to close the night with a song."

"I would love to." I closed my eyes briefly when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist from behind and leaned against the body. "Would love to what?" Sebastian asked staring at Karla and I confused. I turned around and hooked my arm around Sebastian's waist as I stood next to him. He put his arm around my shoulders and kissed my head, pulling me closer.

"Nothing, a surprise, come on. Let's dance the night away." I winked at Karla as I dragged Sebastian to the dance floor, pulled his hands back and forth as I danced.  He just stood there like a three, unmovable. "I'm too hot (hot damn) Call a police and a fireman. I'm too hot (hot damn) Make a dragon wanna retire man, I'm too hot (hot damn) Say my name you know who I am."

"I'm too hot (hot damn) Am I bad 'bout that money, break it down." I let go of his hand and put my hands in the sky as rocked my hips to the beat.

He shook his head at me with a roll of an eye as I fooled around in front of him. "Girls hit your hallelujah (whoo)." I moved my hips and turned around, my back facing him. "Girls hit your hallelujah (whoo)." I looked behind me with a hand in front of my mouth and hip. "Girls hit your hallelujah (whoo) 'Cause uptown funk gon' give it to you."

My hands flicked my hair side to side as I moved my hips to the beat, swaying around with a wink. Sebastian stared at me with a goofy smile on his face and with a shook of a head he laughed.  "Don't believe me just watch. Don't believe me just watch. Hey, hey, hey, oh."

"Stop, wait a minute. Fill my cup, put some liquor in it. Take a sip, sign a check. Julio, get the stretch." I bounced around as I made my way toward him, my fingers lingering around his shoulders as I trailed a circle around him. "Ride to Harlem, Hollywood. Jackson, Mississippi If we show up, we gon' show out smoother than a fresh dry skippy."

"I'm too hot (hot damn) Call a police and a fireman. I'm too hot (hot damn) Make a dragon wanna retire man." I trailed my hand on his arm and slipped my hand inside of him, stretching it and rise it to dance underneath it. "I'm too hot (hot damn) Bitch say my name you know who I am."

"Have fun." I shook his hands and automatically shook his body that was languid. "Sebastian." I slapped him playfully on his shoulder and glared at him. "You look cute with that glare, just like a small puppy." The way he said it made me stomp my foot like a child and crossed my arms. "Come here, give me some loving." He pulled me in his arms and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I stayed with my crossed arms pressed against his chest and looked away with a snubby huff. "No, you're being lame." I pouted my lips and looked up at him with glossy eyes, knowing that it would get to him.

"I'm too manly to dance like that." I puffed out at him and rolled my eyes, my lips pouting even more. He kissed my pout and I leaned onto him unconsciously, sneaking my hands around his neck to deepen the kiss.

"Let's go outside." I nodded my head at him and took his hand in mine, following his lead. He guided us toward the balcony and helped me down the stairs, the hotel had a beautiful garden and landscape.

It was mesmerizing. "It's beautiful out here." We walked toward the garden ad sat on a bench, our hands interlaced. I put my head on his shoulder with a sigh, looking up at the dark night sky. "You're cold?" Before I had time to say no he shrugged off his jacket and put it around my shoulders, his hand pulling me closer by my upper arm.

"Thanks." I played with his fingers as we both stared at the sky in silence, being just comfortable around each other. "What do you think about the future?" I slowly removed my eyes from the sky to turn to look at him.

He knitted his eyebrows together and glanced at me before looking back at the sky. "You mean our future?" I slowly slipped my hands in the arms of the jacket as I sat up, scooting a little to turn to the side.

"Yes." I replied firmly, my eyes looking straight into his silver-green ones. "We've been together for three years and we still didn't talk about what's going to happen next, are we going to move in together or are we just going to keep moving back and forth, I have so much things...."

The sounds of our mouth connecting made me melt in his arms and forget about all the questions I had. "What do you want? Do you want to live with me?"

"Of course I want to live with you and I want to have a family with you too I want it all. I wouldn't want it with anyone else." He tensed at the mention of a family and I knew that I shouldn't have brought that up.

"You know I can't give that to you." He looked away from me to hide the hurt look in his eyes and stared into space. "Who said that? You're saying that based off what your father got inside your head? I thought we were over that?" I stood up abruptly and shrugged off his jacket, tossing it at him when he stood up.

"Rebekah...." He trailed off as he stared at me cornered.

 "Rebekah nothing! Why can't you forget him? He's not here anymore, he can't tell you those mean things that clearly were to hurt you nothing else." I shouted at him irked and annoyed, since talking normally didn't work anymore.

"I can't just forget him, he's in my head all the time and I can hear all these things over and over in my head. You can't tell me to forget that." He grittedly barked out and I stepped back at his outburst. "Like you said it, we've been together for three years and still nothing."

What? I knitted my eyebrows together at him and looked at him confused until a light bulb appeared on top of my head. "By nothing you mean pregnant?" He nodded his head and I couldn't help the giggle that left my mouth.

"What are you laughing at? This is serious." I put both hands on top of my mouth to try to contain my laughter. "What's so funny?"'

"Oh baby, believe me. I would be definitely pregnant if it wasn't for the birth controls I've been using since we you know you get what I'm saying." I told him with a big grin on my face and a little giggle at his confused face.

"So here, now and in this moment you're telling me that all these years you've been on birth controls?" I slowly nodded my head and made an oops face when his face turned red.

"I'm sorry, please don't get mad." I put my hands together as I begged him with a pout, my eyes widened like a little puppy. He sighed loudly and breathed in and out to calm himself down. "I didn't think it was that big of a deal, that's why I never told you about it. We never talked about having kids either."

He took a deep breath before closing his eyes, trying to control himself. "We'll talk about that another day, let's head back inside." I nodded my head immediately and followed behind him, not wanting to cause more trouble.