Epilogue Chapter 3

It's already been a few months in for Itsuki's pregnancy. It's already showing signs and it was larger than average thanks to us having twins.

Right now, Itsuki and I are out looking for stuff for our children. We weren't exactly sure if it were boys or girls yet so we just bought anything that looks good.

Itsuki: Ooh! [Y/N], look at this!

I looked to see that she was holding up shirts that said, "Mother" and "Father". Of course Itsuki would like that. After all, she did buy a shirt with a burger logo on it because it looked good.

[Y/N]: Do you want that?

Itsuki: Indeed! It would look great on us!

???: Oh? Didn't expect to see you two here.

Itsuki and I turned to the voice and see Miku. The fact she said she didn't expect to see us here was ironic. We didn't expect to see her here.

Itsuki: Ah, Miku. We were out shopping for the babies.

Miku: I sse that. I was coming here to get gifts for you two.

Itsuki: Aww, Miku, you didn't have to.

As I watched the two talk, something, or rather, someone caught my attention. A grey-haired man who looked angsty. A little too angsty for my taste. The thing that caught my eye was the split eye colour he had. A white eye and a red eye. Very interesting.

[Y/N]: Hey, Itsuki, Miku. I'll be right back.

Itsuki: Alright. I'll wait here.

I know it seemed strange to just walk up to a guy I don't even know but he was interesting enough for me to want to know him more. Something just... thought it was right to interact.

[Y/N]: Hey, uh, I like your eye colours.

Split eye colours guy: Oh, these? I was born with them.

[Y/N]: Really? My cousin has the same condition.

Split eye colours guy: Yeah? I'd like to meet him.

Of course, Azuki has heterochromia. Akashi and Akihiro also have different coloured eyes. Akashi with red eyes and Akihiro with grey eyes. That caused Azuki to have heterochromia with red and grey.

[Y/N]: He works in the Nakano café. I go there occasionally. I'm [Y/N], by the way.

Aren: Aren.

[Y/N]: Nice to meet you, then. You know, this may sound strange, but I think we'll have more than just this conversation in the future. It's a gut feeling.

Aren: Yeah, I think so, too.

[Y/N]: Alright. I'm gonna go back to my wife and sister-in-law. I'll see you when I'll see you.

Aren: Alri- Wait, wife? Crap, I went too far.

[Y/N]: Huh?

Aren: It's nothing. I need to go.

[Y/N]: Um, alright then.

I walked away from the guy and got back to Itsuki and Miku. Itsuki with a basket full of baby clothes while Miku had a small paper bag.

Itsuki: Ah, [Y/N]! There you are. I assume we're done here unless you need anything else.

[Y/N]: Nah, I'm good. Let's just go home.

Miku: I'll see the two of you later at the café. I still need to get something.

[Y/N]: Alright, see you, Miku!