Season 2 Chapter 16

Nino: So? How unlucky do you feel?

[Y/N]: Nino... I...

Things really have come to this, huh? For fucks sake.

[Y/N]: I don't feel unlucky.

Nino: Huh?

[Y/N]: I don't feel unlucky that you... well... love me. I honestly feel like the luckiest man right now.

Nino: W-What are you saying?

[Y/N]: I can't say that I love you too because... I wouldn't say I'm in love but... I do like you, Nino.

She blushes even more than she already is. She then grits her teeth and leans her head on my chest as I smiled. I then placed a hand on her head as I sighed.

[Y/N]: Good grief. You really are troublesome. I know that I can't say I don't love you. So, that's all I can say for now. I like you, Nino.

Nino: Just shut up...

She wraps her arms around me as I was surprised to see her embracing me without being told to. I wrap my arms around her as well as I looked down.

Is this really what I want?

《~》

I was at the store with Futaro since we needed to buy some stuff for home. Futaro told me that he heard Nino's confession in the kitchen so he's been glancing at me every now and then.

[Y/N]: Dude, stop looking at me.

Futaro: You were pretty smooth.

[Y/N]: Better than having Nino get hurt from getting rejected so easily.

Futaro: Yeah, you wouldn't want that to happen.

???: [Y/N]. Futaro.

Futaro and I turned around and it was Miku. She seems to be shopping as well for home.

[Y/N]: What a coincidence.

Futaro: You're shopping as well?

Miku: Yeah, it's my turn today.

[Y/N]: Wait a second. Wasn't there some shops closer to your place?

Miku: U-Uhm. It's not like I took a detour to come to this shop in order to have a chance to run into you based on what I remembered. I was just walking when I naturally found myself at this shop.

[Y/N]: The longest tale in Miku history.

Miku: Uh... Um... Oh! This. I came for this.

Futaro and I looked at one of the posters hung up which said there was a chance to win a big prize. Obviously, I don't care about some lucky prize thing but Miku has her own things to like.

Futaro: I never knew about this.

[Y/N]: You really think you can get a chance with that shitty luck?

Futaro: Shut up!

[Y/N]: Anyway, you came here for this?

Miku: Y-Yeah. This is the only place that does it. This hot spring is near where our Grandpa lives.

Futaro: You can't even trade hot spring vouchers for money. The best prize is obviously Prize E, the gift coupons.

[Y/N]: Obviously.

Futaro: Wait... How much would Prize B fetch if you sold it?

 How much would Prize B fetch if you sold it?