Manga Chapter 2

(Itsuki POV)

It's hard to believe but I really was the one who met him six years ago. It's clear that he doesn't know that it's me but let's keep it that way. I need to forget the past and keep going forward torward the future. That's what he would say, right?

(Flashback to the first meeting)

I was a little nervous being in a new school. Of course, it's not like I had any friends but my sisters in this school. But that won't stop me from making any.

Going through the cafeteria, I try to look for an empty seat. Then I saw one. It was a rather lonely seat that only a loner would sit at. My eyes then suddenly caught someone in particular. That someone was familiar. His [E/C] coloured eyes and that bored look on his face... That's... That's [Y/N]-kun.

I have to get his attention. I want to know if he remembers me. And is that... Futaro-kun? Did they stay together through five years?

I then proceed to approach the table and put my tray on the table making it bump into his tray. I then look up at him as he stares into my eyes. That bored look already says he doesn't remember me.

Itsuki: I got here first. The next table is available. Move, please.

[Y/N]: Can you be any ruder? I've never seen you in my life and you're giving me a bad start to know you.

You're wrong. You have seen me before... You just don't remember...

(Back to the present)

I don't want to see him right now. My sisters are all calm and no one's fighting with each other. The only cause of why everyone's always fighting is because all of them like [Y/N]-kun! Including me! Well, I can exclude Yotsuba since well... she likes Uesugi-kun.

So why did he invite us to the pool... I can feel the eyes of the people looking at me. I feel embarrassed having to wear this bikini...

I decided to get Takoyaki for myself and the others so it made me less uncomfortable now that I have food in mind. Nothing can be as comforting as food.

???: Always inseparable from food, huh?

Itsuki: E-Eh?

I turned around and a blush arose to my face. It's [Y/N]-kun! I'm happy to be able to see him but if my sisters see him then they'll start fighting over him again! I can't let him see them.

[Y/N]: So, where's everyone else? Futaro's around here somewhere.

Itsuki: [Y-[Y/N]-kun. W-What do you think of my swimsuit? You invited us so suddenly that I had to rush to buy one. My old one just barely didn't fit.

[Y/N]: You look really good! I like the flower pattern on your- Wait! I didn't mean to look down there! Sorry!

Itsuki: Why is he being so cute at a time like this!? T-Thank you...