Manga Chapter 16

Itsuki: I'm grateful for everything that you've done, [Y/N]-kun. But please refrain from interfering in this. This is an issue my family and I will handle ourselves.

I looked at Itsuki as I chuckled and put my hand on her head. I then gave her a thumbs up as she smiles to see that I have agreed to her condition.

[Y/N]: I know you know what to do. So I'll leave it to you, Itsuki. My Meatsuki.

Itsuki: P-Please stop calling me that...

《~》
(Itsuki POV)

I've discussed my plan with [Y/N]-kun and told my sisters as well. [Y/N]-kun has then left to call Mr. Uesugi, Father and Shimoda-san. After meeting up with my sisters, it is time we initiate the plan.

Miku had took off her headphones and put on my hairclips. She had then took off and met up with Mudou-sensei.

Miku: Good afternoon, Mudou-sensei. It's Itsuki.

Mudou-sensei turns around, licking his thumb after eating some sort of sweet.

Mudou: Hey, I didn't expect you to come to me, Itsuki-chan.

Mudou: Can I take it that... you've to lend an ear to what I had to say?

Miku: Please explain it to me again. If my dream to becoming a teacher is a mistake then what should I do?

Mudou: I want Itsuki-chan to be Itsuki-chan, and I want to help you with that. Even now, you're still being possessed by the spirit of your mother. Anything other than a teacher is fine. Please don't go down the wrong path like your mother did.

Miku: Why did you suddenly appear before me?

Mudou: You were always on my mind even though we were apart. I was racked with guilt the whole time. But so what? I never expected a day could come when I could act like a proper father. Our blood brought us together, and gave me a chance to make up with my beloved daught-

???: HAHAHAHA! "Father"? That's hilarious!

That voice...! It's...

Mr. Isanari: Sup. It's been a while, Sensei.

Shimoda: That being said, the one who has business with you isn't us.