Chapter 3

I was walking towards the quintuplet's apartment since Futaro told me to meet him there. Since Futaro doesn't really have that much of a bond with the quints, I think it might just end up with him being drugged again.

[Y/N]: Geez, I'm glad no one robbed my house last night. Good thing that stray dog I keep feeding kept the place safe.

I see people walking through already as I make my way inside. I then get in the elevator and head to the 30th floor.

[Y/N]: *hums favourite song*

The elevator doors open as I walk out. I head to the door and knock. The one who opens is none other than Futaro.

Futaro: Ah, you're just in time. They're taking their test right now.

[Y/N]: Oh? You prepared them a test, huh?

I walked in and see that they seem to be having trouble with it. I then looked at the paper and see that they were surely easy questions.

[Y/N]: What's the passing score?

Futaro: Fifty. That's enough for them.

[Y/N]: Alright. Oh, and Futaro... you've gotten soft.

I give him a smirk as Futaro flinches at my comment. He was about to hit me but I then blocked his attack.

[Y/N]: Not getting me that easy.

I then used my phone and tap his head. The two of us laughed at our little game as I see the quints watching us play.

[Y/N]: You better focus. Futaro doesn't play nice when it comes to tests. But when it comes to games, he loses everytime!

I put him in a deadlock as I start giving noogie. He chuckles nervously as I just keep my smile on. I then look at the girls as they nod and continue their test.

Once the test was done, Futaro and I start grading them. I look at Futaro and he looks back at me with a look of disappointment.

[Y/N]: Alright. You all scored a 100.

They all look at me with hope in their eyes as I just return the frown back to my face. They found out what I was talking about as I just sighed.

[Y/N]: Combined, that is.

Futaro: Don't tell me you girls were...

Nino: Run for it!

The five siblings start running up to their rooms as I just watched them. Futaro tried to catch up as I just sighed.

[Y/N]: All five of them are potential flunkers.

《~》

Currently, I am waiting in front of school since Futaro told me to wait for him. I look to my left and see him running towards me.

[Y/N]: Ah, there you are. Where have you been?

Futaro: Sorry! *pant* I just *pant* woke up *pant* late.

[Y/N]: Calm down. Take a breather.

Just then a black car comes speeding towards us. It stops by the side of the road as Futaro inspects the car.

[Y/N]: Don't you think it's rude to stare?

The door that Futaro was looking through then opens as it reveals Itsuki about to step out. She sees me and Futaro as I just give her a simple wave. She nods at me as she looks at Futaro who was just staring at her.

Itsuki: W-What? Stop staring. It's rude.

[Y/N]: Told ya.

Yotsuba: Good morning!