Questions? Let me answer them!

Now that the story had ended, I wanted to know if any of you all have any questions and I'll answer them. I know there are a few plot holes here and there and a few unnecessary moments that I added in.

So with the story ending and everything, I'm sure you all have questions or anything else. I'll glady answer them in the Q&A after this and I'll try to get as much questions to answer as I can.

[Y/N]: The Author just really liked this book so he couldn't just end it without questions unanswered.

Futaro: Dude's so happy that he never leaves his room unless he needs to eat.

Very funny. Anyway, like I said, I'll be answering your questions and maybe the other characters of the book can answer your questions as well! What do you guys think?

Ichika: If it'll make them happy then sure!

Nino: I'll just have to answer some questions, right? No big deal.

Miku: I'll try my best.

Yotsuba: Yes! Let's answer some questions!

Itsuki: I will do my very best to answer everyone's questions.

Futaro: We'll do our best.

Great. Now! Please leave your questions on here so I can answer them altogether in the Q&A. And with that, I'll see you all later! See ya!

Futaro: We'll see you all soon.

Author out.