Season 2 Chapter 6

Nino sat on her bed as I wore my clothes. The little incident we had was worse than the incident Futaro had with Nino. I sighed as I wore my hoodie.

[Y/N]: I forgive you, Nino, but why don't you want to apologise to Itsuki? Is it because of the slap?

Nino: She's never done that before. I feel like I don't know her anymore.

[Y/N]: Hm...

《~》

When I went back home, I can't get over the fact my hair is practically shining right now. At dinner, I tried to talk to Itsuki but she seemed nervous every time I look at her.

[Y/N]: Itsuki. Nino apologised.

Itsuki: I refuse to believe that.

[Y/N]: Oh come on, she apologised. Now you can apologise to her back and go back to being like-minded sisters.

Itsuki: Nino and I are not like-minded like you think. When we went to the movies she liked the other movie and said I had bad taste for liking Origins of Life: Unknown Mysteries. Our tastes have drifted apart over the years.

[Y/N]: I wouldn't want to watch either of the movies you picked.

Futaro: Still though. If Nino apolo-

Raiha: Oh! I have to prepare the garbage for tomorrow.

Itsuki: Tomorrow is non-combustible garbage day, right? I'll take it out in the morning.

Raiha: Thanks, Itsuki-san!

[Y/N]: Eh?

Isanari: Huh? My watch...

Itsuki: I have it over here.

Isanari: Oh.

[Y/N]: Eh?

The things I used to do for the Uesugi family... Itsuki's doing them right now. I can't help but feel replaced. My eyes twitched as I watch Itsuki help Raiha preparing the garbage. I stood up as I put on my headphones.

[Y/N]: I'm full. I'm going out for a walk.

Itsuki: Eh? You're going out this late?

[Y/N]: I have... business to attend to.

I walked out and sighed as I walked to the hotel where Nino was. The security let me through as I knocked on the door. Nino let me in as I sat down in an empty chair.

[Y/N]: God. I understand now how annoying it feels to have me and Futaro around your place.

Nino: Heh... I'm going to call room service. You want anything?

[Y/N]: A drink, then, please. Thanks.

Nino: Okay. I'll choose something for you. WAIT, WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE!?

[Y/N]: Huh? You not going to order?

Nino: You've got some nerve! What happened to how reserved you were yesterday!?

[Y/N]: Why? Do you like the reserved me?

Nino: Y-You know it's nothing like that!

[Y/N]: Nevermind that. We have to deal with the problem at hand.

Nino: What problem? Oh, the finals.

[Y/N]: Oh. right. I was here for the finals.

I think about the other quints at their home. Having to study alone without Nino or Itsuki. And no helo from me and Futaro because we decided to go back until the two of them made up.  I sighed as I run my fingers through my hair.