Chapter 22

Ichika: Well... This sucks...

[Y/N]: Yup...

Ichika: We're locked inside.

[Y/N]: Yeah.

Ichika and I stand right in front of the door, still contemplating on what to do since we were locked up inside. Then I had enough of it, I was getting tired of this already.

[Y/N]: Okay, I'm going to break down the door so we can get out. Get back.

Ichika: Wait.

[Y/N]: What is it?

Ichika: Isn't that a burglar sensor?

Ichika pointed up the door and there was indeed a burglar sensor. What the fuck is a burglar going to do out in the woods like this!?

Ichika: It might bring the security guards here if we break down the door.

[Y/N]: All the better if they find us.

Ichika: Wait, no! Don't! You'll ruin the school camp.

I was stunned by that. I knew alarming some sensor would alarm everyone in the area... But I never thought it'd ruin the school camp. I don't want that.

[Y/N]: Fine. Try to see if you disarm it.

Ichika: *chuckles* If only I were two meters tall.

[Y/N]: Say what? Hurry up and get on my shoulders.

I waited for her to get up but she seems to be taking her time. It's alright. This situation is already embarrassing enough to begin with.

Ichika: Don't you dare say I'm heavy.

I then feel her legs going on my shoulder and her thighs weighing them. I chuckled and slowly stood up so Ichika wouldn't fall. I felt her about to fall so I grabbed hold of her legs.

Hold up... This sensation...

Ichika: Wh-What's wrong?

[Y/N]: This sensation... It's giving me a sense of deja vu.

Ichika: ?! Hey! No enjoying my thighs!

[Y/N]: S-Sorry... It's just that... My face is being squished by them and... it's so... warm?

Ichika: I-I-I change my mind! I can't do this!

[Y/N]: Wow, you're just as heavy as Miku.

Ichika: YOU WENT AND SAID IT AFTER ALL!!

《~》

We ended up not doing our previous plan because it was so embarrassing that even Lil Nas X can't handle that situation. So, I decided to try and start a fire with stick and wood.

[Y/N]: We obviously need a key to disarm the sensor. Can't you call Yotsuba or one of the others?

Ichika: Ahaha... I left my phone back with Itsuki-chan...

[Y/N]: Fuck... I left mine with her as well.

Ichika looks to the side and was not even surprised that Itsuki has our phones. She then looks to what I was doing and raises her hand.

Ichika: Hey, Sensei. What are you doing?

[Y/N]: I'm trying to start a fire. it would ruin our last day here if we caught a cold.

Ichika sweatdrops at the fact that I'm smart but kind of a dummy. Well, it's just who I am. I don't think this won't work. This will surely work.

Ichika: Since there's nothing to do, let's talk about something fun.