Chapter 4

Miku: [Y/N]... I...

[Y/N]: I...?

Miku: I knew it was Sue Harukata!

AHHHH SHE SAID IT! SHE SAID- Sue Harukata?

Miku: There, I said it. I feel better now.

[Y/N]: H-hold on a second! What are you talking about? This isn't some weird confession, is it?

Miku: It's the answer to your question.

[Y/N]: My question?

Question 1: Name the warlord defeated by Mori Motonari at the Battle of Itsukushima.

[Y/N]: T-That one? W-W-Wait! Why are you answering that now?

I grabbed her shoulder when she just put on her headphones as she got pulled and dropped her phone. Maybe due to her not using any force to pull her shoulder back she got pulled instead.

[Y/N]: S-Sorry!

Miku and I got to see if the phone was doing okay as the first thing I see was none other than the Takeda crest. Miku quickly covers the screen as I stood behind her.

[Y/N]: Isn't that Takeda Shingen's...

She was silent for a bit as I look to see her glaring at me. It was scary at first but knowing it was Miku, it's actually adorable.

Miku: Did you see it?

[Y/N]: Yup.

She stands up as she looks at me. Her face becomes redder and redder as she covers her face. I was a bit confused myself on why she was covering her face but it's not like I care.

Miku: P-Please don't tell anyone. I like Sengoku period warlords.

[Y/N]: Huh?

Miku: It started with a game I borrowed from Yotsuba. I started liking the game and I read lots of books, too. But the guys people in class like are all good-looking actors or models. And I like bearded old guys. I'm weird.

[Y/N]: And I thought she liked me. This'd be a good time to gain her trust. I mean I like warlords myself as well.

I walk up to her as she looks at me curiously. I then sighed as I give her a smile that I rarely ever do.

[Y/N]: What are you talking about? It's not weird. Have faith in what you like! Hmm. Well, history really is interesting to me, though.

Miku: Really?

[Y/N]: I mostly learn a lot from Futaro. I know a lot up until now thanks to him!

Miku: Are you telling me you know more about them than I do?

[Y/N]: It's a challenge.

Miku: Then, here's a question. It's commonly said that Nobunaga used to call Hideyoshi a monkey, Nobunaga Blah blah blah Monkey but this us false blah blah blah Hideyoshi. What was his true nickname.

[Y/N]: God, she won't stop talking! But whatever language she's speaking I'm sure I know the answer to her question! I've read books about Hideyoshi!

I look at Miku to see that she was pouting. I chuckled from the adorableness but apparently to her it was a taunt that I know the answer.

[Y/N]: Bald rat.

Miku: Correct.

[Y/N]: I knew it!

Miku: There's a theory that Kenshin was actually a woman.