Chapter 12

Futaro...

Futaro.....

FUTARO!

Futaro: Huh!? What? Where am I?

[Y/N]: What in gods name are you thinking to be spacing out in a middle of a board game?

Futaro: S-Sorry.

[Y/N]: Also, Yotsuba got married. Gift money.

Futaro: Oh, right.

Futaro gifts some money to Yotsuba as Yotsuba thanks him. I then think about what happened between Itsuki and Futaro as I look up at her room. I look at my money and see that it was an average amount. I then look at Futaro's money to see that he had a small amount.

[Y/N]: Damn, even in a game, you're poor.

Futaro looks at me as I just stare back at him. He knows I was thinking about how poor he is as we continue to stare at each other.

...

Futaro: We don't have time for this!

[Y/N]: Ehhh I just got married though. Give me money.

Futaro: Oh, here.

[Y/N]: Thank you.

Futaro: Now! Break's over! Let's get back to work.

Ichika: Ehh? But we studied a lot today.

Yotsuba: My head's about to explode.

Miku: It's not good to overdo it.

[Y/N]: Your tutor is a man who would copy a hundred pages worth of midterm revision.

Futaro: Hey!

Miku: Futaro... You seem more desperate than usual. Are we really that far behind?

Futaro: No, well... Actually...

Suddenly, Nino came out of nowhere and approached us. A smile plastered on her face to see that we were just playing games instead of studying.

Nino: Hey, you're not even studying. You're just playing games.

[Y/N]: No shit, sherlock.

Nino: I'm in. Switch spots with me.

Miku: Futaro. "Actually," what?

Futaro: Eh? Oh, nothing.

Nino: Jeez, you have almost no money.

[Y/N]: Just imagine what would happen if she found out. It's so obvious what she would try to do.

I look up from the table and look behind Futaro to see Itsuki. Knowing what happened yesterday, it's kinda awkward.

Nino: You wanna join us?

Futaro: Itsuki? About yesterday, I...

Itsuki: I have to study.

Futaro: H-Hey.

Nino then stands up as I look to see that she was approaching Futaro. She then proceeds to push him out of the apartment as Futaro was trying to hold back.

Nino: Come on. You're done tutoring for the day, aren't you? Go home.

Futaro: Hey! Wait!

Nino: Leave already!

[Y/N]: Nino.

Nino: You, too! Get out of here!

She runs up to me and pushes me put the door as well but struggles to because of how big I am compared to her. Seeing how she's actually trying to get Futaro and I out, it's kinda adorable.