Season 2 Chapter 11

It's been a few minutes since Raiha has left and we were monitoring the quints on reviewing their homework. I was about to put on my headphones until Miku suddenly called out my name.

Miku: [Y/N], can you help me with this bit?

I nodded and got up before approaching her. I got behind her and see what bit she was talking about. I didn't notice much but I was really close to Miku so I think that's why she got a bit flustered.

[Y/N]: Let's see. "Provide examples of words ending with -ish"? -ish is a suffix that means "approximately," or kind of. So you have "pinkish","Bookish","Thickish". There's also peckish, but that's... well... relatable to what happened with Yotsuba and Futa-

Miku: What?

Nino: Nothing. It's nothing.

[Y/N]: What? What's going on?

I then looked to the side and noticed something as I frowned. I then look at the table and saw Miku's eraser as I flicked it. It then flies towards Ichika'a forehead, who was SLEEPING.

[Y/N]: Wake up, actress. We're gonna need you to stay awake for the tutoring show.

Ichika: A-Ah... Sorry... I'm not... sleeping... zzz...

[Y/N]: She went back to sleep!

Futaro: Let's douse her with water.

[Y/N]: Sounds like a pla-

Nino: Let her sleep for a while.

I looked at Nino, who was resting on her hand, as she looks at Ichika. She had her head down as she snores lightly.

Nino: Ichika's been working even more than before.

Itsuki: She is paying our bills and expenses.

Miku: It's all thanks to Ichika that we get to have you two here to teach us.

Futaro: What's the point if she can't study? Hey-

Itsuki: Guys. Why don't we apply for jobs as well?

[Y/N]: Hm... Do you have any work experience?

Itsuki: I-I do not.

[Y/N]: Will you have time to both study and work? All of you are struggling to even pass.

Itsuki: I'll work as a tutor, like you and Uesugi-kun do. I'll teach and study. That way, I can improve my academics, too. It's two birds with one stone.

I then closed my eyes and thought about Itsuki as a tutor. Maybe even be a teacher. My mind suddenly goes elsewhere as I thought of how she would look.

I then shook my head knowing what I was thinking was a little inappropriate

I then shook my head knowing what I was thinking was a little inappropriate. I then pinched the bridge of my nose as I sighed.

[Y/N]: Please don't. I'd feel sorry for your students.

The Quintessential Quintuplets X MaleReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara