Season 2 Chapter 17

We caught up to Raiha and Isanari as they check in to the hotel. I wandered around and took put my phone and remembered that it was dead.

[Y/N]: If only I could call Itsuki right now to ask her when to talk. I gotta look for her now, I guess.

I walked around and looked outside to the garden and saw Itsuki walking around there. I quickly got outside and found her nowhere until I noticed something in the corner of my eye. It was Itsuki and she was at the second floor.

[Y/N]: When the hell did she get up there!?

I ran up the stairs and looked for Itsuki but when I got there I saw her at the garden again. I was really confused now. How the hell did she go there so quickly!?

[Y/N]: What the hell...

I eventually gave up looking for Itsuki so I was now in the mixed bath with Isanari, Futaro and Raiha. I was comfortable to at least get in a bath with them. After all, we're already like family.

Isanari: I'm in heaven. Good thing there's a mixed bath. The whole family can be together.

Raiha: You two shouldn't stay in for too long,

Futaro: Yeah, I'm just coming out.

[Y/N]: I'll stay in a little.

Futaro left the bath as the Uesugi family left the mixed bath. I sighed and submerged myself in the water. Not really knowing what to do now.

[Y/N]: She said she wanted to talk. Why the fuck is she going here and there?

I get up from the bath and sighed again. Going to retrieve my change of clothes, I see a note on top. I picked it up and it said to go to the courtyard at midnight.

At midnight, on the way there, I came across the hotelkeeper who was just sitting there looking lifeless. I tried to ask if I was going the right way but he didn't even respond. Is he dead? I then catch Itsuki in the corner of my eye as I approached her.

[Y/N]: Itsuki. What was it that you wanted to talk about?

Itsuki: L-Let's just go to the courtyard.

[Y/N]: No. Tell me now. I've been chasing you around this place the whole day. I'm not letting you get away.

Itsuki: Eh? Um... What is your understanding of your relationship with us?

[Y/N]: Huh? At the very most, I'd say we're close friends. We're partners.

Itsuki: No. We aren't partners anymore.

[Y/N]: Well, we aren't doing lessons very often anymore, so I can't deny that. But I've officially been hired alongside Futaro to tutor until you guys graduate. Until then, as your tutor, I'll-

Itsuki: We're through with that.

[Y/N]: Huh?

Itsuki: Let's put an end to this relationship.

[Y/N]: Huh...? Itsuki... What are you saying!?

I grabbed her and began to shake her but then I accidentally hit her against the wall. I then stared down at her as Itsuki looks up at me, scared.

[Y/N]: Did Dracula tell you to do this!? Tell m- What the...

I felt something grab me. It was the hotelkeeper. He then proceeds to slam against the ground as I winced from the pain of hitting the solid ground.

[Y/N]: Old man... I thought you were dead.

Old man: *mumbles*

[Y/N]: What!? What'd you say!?