Manga Chapter 23

Yotsuba: Will they be okay?

Futaro: They should be. [Y/N]'s never gonna be nervous around Itsuki.

Yotsuba: B-But... Isn't it their first date?

Futaro: If you're so worried why don't we keep an eye on them.

《~》

It was finally the day for my first date with Itsuki. I'm really excited for this. There's no way I can be nervous for a date with the love of my life.

Waiting at the train station, I felt like I was being watched. Turning around, I didn't see anyone so that was a good sign.

Itsuki: S-Sorry I kept you waiting!

[Y/N]: Hm? Ah! Itsuki!

She ran up to me as I pull her in for a hug. It was nice to see her and it was finally time for our date. As if just on queue, the train has arrived for us to ride.

[Y/N]: Come on. Wouldn't want to get left behind now, would we?

Itsuki: Indeed.

The two of us then went in the train as we stood by the door. She looked around and saw how crowded the train was before looking back at me.

Itsuki: T-Thank you very much for inviting me today.

[Y/N]: Ah. You're welcome. Sorry about taking up your day off.

Itsuki: N-Not at all. I'm delighted that you called for today.

[Y/N]: Is that so? Well, for one reason, I really can't find some alone time at school. Even the rooftop's occupied with a bunch of couples.

Itsuki: Ahaha, that's true. You never know who could be listening.

[Y/N]: Right. So how have you been, Itsu- Whoa!

The train had to make a turn so I began to stumble. I was falling towards Itsuki so I had to think quick. Slamming my hand on the wall behind her was the best I could do stop myself from falling.

Itsuki: [Y-[Y/N]-kun... This position...

[Y/N]: Hm? Is there something wrong?

Itsuki: P-People are beginning to stare.

I looked around and she's right. People were starting to stare. I then sighed and let my hand go of the wall and went back to my side of the door.

[Y/N]: Sorry about that. I'll make it up to you with today's date.

Itsuki: I hope you will.

Arriving to the destination, I began to lead Itsuki to where I wanted to take her. Futaro and I had come across this family restaurant and the food here was great. I'm sure Itsuki would love it.

Going into the restaurant, I led Itsuki to a seat. It was a good seat where we could see outside the window as well. Then here comes the question which I will surely regret.

[Y/N]: What would you like? It's my treat.

Yeah, I'll regret asking that sooner or later.

[Y/N]: Go ahead and order anything you like.

Itsuki: R-Really!?

[Y/N]: *chuckles* Yes. Really.

She then begins to order a bunch of food and I looked at my wallet and see that I have prepared just for this day. I knew she'd order this bunch anyway.

[Y/N]: Now now, are you planning to suck my wallet dry?

Itsuki: A-Ah! I'm sorry!

[Y/N]: I'm kidding. Go ahead. I was prepared for this.