Manga Chapter 5

Summer went by so quick

Summer went by so quick. Everyone's been doing so well. Futaro took as much shifts as he could at the bakery and Ichika's been on more commercials then she used to and Itsuki's been studying very hard for her job as a cram school teacher.

[Y/N]: I feel... so left out.

Futaro: Hm? What was that?

[Y/N]: Nothing. It's just that... Why is the class divided into two decisions between pancakes and Takoyaki?

Futaro and I sat far away from the class's division. Since we were going to take part in the school festival that's coming up, we were given options to choose between Pancakes or Takoyaki.

A/N: I am not writing all that

Classmate: Didn't you say you liked pancakes, Nino-chan? So why are you on their side?

Classmate #2: Huh? That's not true. Right, Nino-san?

Nino's eye twitched as she slams the table. I crossed my arms and sighed as I took out my manga.

Nino: Ugh, geez! I can't help it! I was the one who suggested it, so it's my responsibility to see it trough! Besides, eating them and making them are completely different matters! Even I mess up making fluffy soufflé pancakes sometimes!

[Y/N]: Oh, she bursted.

Futaro: Yeah...

Yotsuba: [Y/N]-san. What are we going to do? The votes are tied.

[Y/N]: Hmm... It's pointless to discuss this further. We'll just have to do both.

The school bell rang as our classmates dissipate to exit the class. Yotsuba rubs her head in frustration as I just chuckled and pat her on the back.

[Y/N]: Things would go bad if we don't decide soon. So for now we'll go for both.

Itsuki: Um... Excuse me...

I turned to my left and see Itsuki walk up to me. She then looked up at me with a glint of nervousness in her eyes.

Itsuki: [Y/N]-kun... May I have a moment...?