Epilogue Chapter 2

I forgot to mention these epilogue chapters happen after the wedding. So that means your kids don't exist yet. Alright! let's get on with Epilogue Chapter 2!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After the honeymoon, Itsuki and I knew exactly what to do. It took a very long discussion during the honeymoon but we decided to agree to it. So when we went back to Japan... we immediately bought a pregnancy test.

Itsuki: Are you nervous?

[Y/N]: Fuck, yeah, I am. What are we going to say to the others if it's positive? Heck, what are we going to say to your dad!?

Itsuki: [Y/N], we've discussed about this. We're just going to tell them straight. You promised you'd be calm about it.

[Y/N]: Well, now that I think about it, I'm going to be taking in a lot more responsibility than I initially thought.

Itsuki: What kind of responsibility did you think you were gonna take in!?

[Y/N]: I DON'T KNOW LIKE TAKING CARE OF A PET OR SOMETHING!

Itsuki facepalmed as I sighed and run my hand through my hair. Itsuki then takes out the pregnancy test and looks at me.

[Y/N]: Just... go do it...

Itsuki: O-Okay... I'll be right back.

She walks away to the bathroom as I sat down on the couch. I was nervous out of my mind and not to mention, Futaro and the others are coming to hear the news. Of course, we didn't tell her it's gonna be pregnancy but we told them it was important.

[Y/N]: GOD, WHY DID I DECIDE TO TAKE IN THIS RESPONSIBILITY!?

Futaro: What responsibility?

I immediately froze after I heard Futaro's voice. Of course, I wasn't expecting to see him this early. Itsuki and I did inform everyone to come by at 2 PM but this is fucking 12!

[Y/N]: F-Futaro! Y-You're here early!

Futaro: Yotsuba wanted to see Itsuki so bad for some reason.

[Y/N]: Oh...

Right. During the Honeymoon when we were... how do I say this... breeding? mating? fuck it. Fucking, Yotsuba was somehow awake at the time and she heard us. Well, she heard Itsuki and she confronted us in the morning about it. So, Yotsuba also knows about the chances of Itsuki being pregnant.