Q&A!

After reading most of your questions, I will answer as much questions as I can. My friends who have read my book has also asked me questions, So here are your answers!

《~》

Q1: Are the rest of the quints still single?

Nino: Nope. I married Azu-kun.

Ichika: Akashi and I have been dating 2 years before the wedding.

Yotsuba: I married Futaro so I wouldn't be single now, would I?

Miku: I still am. I still love [Y/N] and that won't change.

[Y/N]: Yup. Originally, Miku was meant to marry Akihiro but the Author didn't want to make a longer story since Nino and Azuki already have a little side story. So we stuck with Miku loving me till now.

《~》

Q2: Will you be making another TQQ book?

Author: Unfortunately, no. I don't feel as though I need another story for TQQ. But I did enjoy making this one and I don't have any regrets on making it.

《~》

Q3: What happened on the rooftop in Manga Chapter 12?

Miku: Hehe. Would you like to answer this question, [Y/N]?

[Y/N]: No. I am leaving this room.

Miku: Wait don- He left. Well, what I did to [Y/N] on the rooftop was that I tried to take off his shirt to go further but he immediately stopped me. Apologies. Looks like there's no lemon for you~

《~》

Q4: Would you actually make a harem route (including Yotsuba)

Futaro: Ouch.

Author: Nope. Like I said, when it comes to a story like TQQ, I don't really like a harem route.

[Y/N]: TQQ is a very nice story. I like the fact I met Itsuki a long while ago and finally got to meet her again but don't remember her.

Itsuki: In addition to that, I might not be happy to be sharing my husband.

[Y/N]: Aww, look at my little meatbun.

Itsuki: Who are you calling "little"!?

《~》

Q5: When did you know who was going to be best girl?

Author: I thought everything up at the very beginning. I thought up Itsuki being the girl from a long time ago but I had a few technical difficulties.

Futaro: His initial plan was to have [Y/N] meet the quintuplets a long time ago and finally met them again. But if that have had happened then it'd be too obvious for [Y/N] to know who he met that day.

[Y/N]: But I was close to meeting the quints though. We were all in the same train after all.

Futaro: Yup.

《~》

Q6: How did you get the idea of making this book?

Author: I actually just finished reading the manga a few days before making the book. I thought of what another person would be like in the TQQ story and if he was the interest.

Futaro: Dude basically read the whole manga and imagined himself in it.

Author: No, I didn't! I did the thinking right after I read it!

《~》

Q5: Is Itsuki your favourite girl?

Itsuki: Am I, Author?

Author: Don't give me that smug look...

Itsuki: It's a Q&A~ you have to answer it~

Author: Alright, yes, Itsuki's my favourite...!

Itsuki: I see~

[Y/N]: Itsuki teasing the Author? That's new.

Author: Shut up...

《~》

Q6: Between [Y/N] and Itsuki, who got more sleep after the kids were born.

[Y/N]: Me. Itsuki wouldn't let me stay up to take care of the kids.

Itsuki: You already build different things at night so you need more sleep than I do.

《~》

Q7: Did everyone really go to the honeymoon together?

[Y/N]: *sigh* Yes...

Futaro: We can say it was... reckless...

Yotsuba: Hehe...

《~》

Q8: Does [Y/N] succeed as an inventor?

Itsuki: Yes, he does.

[Y/N]: If I didn't, Itsuki and I would've lived a painful life. I can't imagine Ichigo and Niko growing up like I did.

《~》

Q9: Which arc did you enjoy writing the most?

Author: The School Festival Arc. It was fun and emotional. Having the quints express their feelings and deal with different problems at the same time was fun.

Futaro: I didn't expect Yotsuba to kiss me. I was told that I'd be meeting "Rena" again.

Yotsuba: Tehehe~

《~》

Q10: How did you come up with the idea of Yotsuba and Itsuki meeting [Y/N]?

Author: I actually thought to make [Y/N] meet the whole quintuplets but since it'd make the story too obvious and no clear winner, I didn't think it was a good idea.

《~》

I didn't really get much questions and I tried to answer as much as I could but only managed to answer 10 questions. I hope these answers satisfy you and I hope you all have a good one!

Author out!