Manga Chapter 4

Nino: La la la la. I can't hear you. I can't hear you.

[Y/N]: With Nino saying that over and over, I really can't hear you.

Ichika: I apoligze for pushing this on you all of a sudden. Starting in September there's a long term shoot I accepted a part in.

Nino: La la-

My eye twitched and I closed Nino's mouth from spewing out any different noises she can do so that I can hear what Ichika was saying.

Ichika: The site is far from here, and the hours are long. But I do plan on coming back as often as possible.

Nino: *muffled* Let go of me!

[Y/N]: Come on, at least hear her out.

Ichika: I'll have to drop out.

Nino manages to take my hand off her mouth by licking it as I pulled it back to wipe it on my shirt.

Nino: No way! We were so close to graduation, and there's only half a year left... This is the last chance for all of us to go to school together.

Yotsuba: Ichika, is there no other way?

[Y/N]: I'm going to have to be on Nino's side here. It's almost graduation. You sure there's no other way?

Ichika: I want to focus on my work.

Nino: Why did you make such an important decision all by yourself... you never even asked us what we thought.

Itsuki: Nino... It may be sad, but at least we'll be together at home. Ichika found something more important than school. Let's be glad for her.

Nino turns to look at Itsuki as I prepare for Nino to say something harsh again. I got behind Itsuki just in case she ever lashes out or anything which I highly doubt.

Nino: Those sound like the words of an honor student. Are they really your own?

Itsuki was surprised by this as she took a step back. She was going to fall so I caught her in time which made her a bit flustered.

Yotsuba: You're amazing, Ichika. I wanted to keep going to school with you. I wanted to graduate together. It'll be lonely without you. But this is your dream, right? So I'll support your decision.

I noticed Miku only staring at Ichika as they went home. Guessing that Ichika will be going to school to inform sensei about this tomorrow. I'm coming up with a plan.

《~》

I walked around the school looking for Ichika. I've confirmed that she was here thanks to sensei telling me that she just left the faculty room.

[Y/N]: Now, where are you...

I then bumped into someone as I was turning around the corner. I looked to who it was and it was Miku. I'm guessing she came looking for Ichika as well.

[Y/N]: Miku.

Miku: [Y/N], are you looking for Ichika as well?

[Y/N]: Yeah. I want to stop her. I don't exactly support her decision with dropping out. Out of High school.

Miku: Me too. Let's find her together.

After going around the school with Miku, we managed to find Ichika talking to some club members. Guessing that she's already told about her dropping out, Miku and I decide to sit on the wall next to her.

Club member: I'm proud that I can say that I went to school with someone so famous.

As the club members left Ichika, she waved goodbye to them as I began to chuckle. Miku, on the other hand, only stared down at Ichika which she looked up.