Manga Chapter 3

So, this is a love technique... I see. Very interesting... As I thought there are amazing things to be learned from one's forebears.

[Y/N]: Futaro, why are you still reading that guide book? I thought you got rid of it.

Futaro: It's an interesting guide book okay!

[Y/N]: Anyway, we only managed to get him flowers. Would it be cool to give him this?

Futaro: We just ended up buying what we thought might be good so let's just wing it. We can ask Nino about it.

Futaro and I were at the hospital waiting for Nino. Since the manager at the Revival store got into an accident, we decided to go visit him. It's the least we can do for that guy anyway.

I then hear footsteps as I turned around and see Nino. I was going to wave at her as Futaro comments on how late she was.

Futaro: You're late. But good timing.

[Y/N]: Look, we ended up buying these and-

Nino: Hah? What's wrong with being a little late? You two just need to learn to have some patience.

[Y/N]: Huh?

Nino: If it's so hot, then you two should've waited inside. Honestly, how did you two not think of that? You two look like idiots holding bouquets. Eh, wait a sec. You two reek of sweat. It's disgusting.

[Y/N]: What? What the hell's with you all of a sudden?

Nino: Don't just stand around like idiots. Let's go to the manager's room. Hurry up, [Y/N]. Uesugi.

I widened my eyes. She's... different. I know it's that it's not the other quints dressing up as her. Something must've happened. Futaro and I followed her to the manager's room and there he was. On his death bed.

Revival Boss: Hey, you two. Are you guys well? I'm quite well myself, as you can see.

Nino: How's your injury?

Revival Boss: All that's left for it is some post-surgery examinations to see how things will go.

Nino: Yikes, sounds painful. It isn't much, but here.

Nino gives him a gift as he thanks Nino. Futaro and I stood behind. Holding the bouquet, I decided to approach the boss with it.

Nino: Jeez, about time you did something.

Revival Boss: [Y/N]-kun.

[Y/N]: Hey. Here's some uh... Flowers.

Revival Boss: Yeah, they're flowers, alright.

I handed him the flowers as we leaned closer to each other. He then gives me a small glare as I squinted.

Revival Boss: What happened? Are you two fighting?

[Y/N]: Nope.

Revival Boss: It's fine. You don't have to hide it.

[Y/N]: Like I said, we ain't.

Futaro: [Y/N].

I looked at Futaro as he gestures me to come closer. He then whispers into my ear something that made me deadpanned.

Futaro: I think she's doing the "If pushing doesn't work, then try pulling" technique on you.

[Y/N]: Seriously, get rid of that damn book.

Nino: Ah- I'm parched. [Y/N], go buy me something.

[Y/N]: I wonder if she read the same book as Futaro.