A Bonus Epilogue??

[Y/N]: God fucking damn it!

I looked around to find an escape but strangely enough my way out was blocked off. A metal arm was then strapped onto my chest and it threw me to the wall.

Killer Machine: You have made your last mistake making me.

[Y/N]: Oh yeah? Shouldn't you be calling me "dad" for making you then!?

After I taunted, the machine just immediately went berserk and tried to kill me. I wasn't exactly a big fan of getting killed so I decided to evade any attack it threw at me.

[Y/N]: You know, for a machine built to help people, you're not helping at all!

Killer Machine: Killing you will help millions of lives.

[Y/N]: Killing me wouldn't make a fucking difference, you... fuck what was the line again?

Azuki: God fucking damnit, cut! 

The lights were back on and the killer machine was no longer moving. I facepalmed as I heard the footsteps behind me getting closer.

Azuki: [Y/N]! What'd I tell you!? You gotta memorise the script! You can't keep thinking you can improvise. 

[Y/N]: You can't keep making excuses about not updating your books for months.

Azuki: What was that!?

[Y/N]: Nothing~

Azuki, the author of the book, strangely enough he's also the director... and my co-worker... This guy has too many jobs.

Azuki: I know I haven't been updating any books as of late but I really am busy with school and other stuff.

[Y/N]: What? Streaming? You haven't been doing that in 2 weeks as well!

Azuki: I'VE BEEN BUSY AT SCHOOL, OKAY!?

[Y/N]: Nah! You're just lazy piece of shit who keeps making fake ass excuses because you're lazy to do it!

Azuki: N-No, I'm not! I... I need to study for the exams!

[Y/N]: WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU EVEN OPENED A TEXTBOOK AT HOME!?

Azuki: Shut the fuck up!

Suddenly, a ringing was heard which got both of our attention. Azuki looked at his pocket and took out his phone and noticed that it was a phone call.

Azuki: Huh? Why is he calling me?

[Y/N]: Who is it?

Azuki: Shut your trap. Let me answer this without you moaning in the background.

[Y/N]: No promises.

Azuki answers the call and listens in on the caller. I was curious myself so I came closer to listen but Azuki just pushed my face away.

Azuki: Konnazuki, you've received an answer to your call. What is it?

I heard a voice but it was too small for me to hear. I then decided to mess with Azuki and started to make sus sounds.

[Y/N]: Ah~ Yamete~

Azuki: Excuse the voices in the background. That's just [Y/N] fucking with me again.

[Y/N]: Onii-chan~

Azuki: Ayo! What the fu-

As he looked at me, I quickly snatched his phone from his hand and put it against my ear. I had to hold Azuki away from me because he tried to take his phone back for obvious reasons.

[Y/N]: Hello, this is [Y/N]! How may I help you?

Futaro: [Y/N]?

[Y/N]: Futaro? Why're you calling out of the blue? I thought we were done with the Quintessential Quintuplets fanfic.