Season 2 Chapter 21

I was in the bathroom taking a leak thinking about what Miku told me the other day. Ichika likes me? And she thinks I'd look good with her? Hm... Something's wrong. Other than that...

[Y/N]: The fuck do you want?

I looked to my right and Takeda, the hair mirror, had taken a leak right in the urinal next to mine which I found very weird. He was staring at me as well so it makes all this gay.

Takeda: Must be rough, eh, [L/N]-kun? Tutoring the Nakanos.

[Y/N]: First off, call me [Y/N]. Second, how do you know about that?

Takeda: My dad's the president of this high school. We and their father have been in a very friendly relationship.

[Y/N]: That dad of theirs hates me. I'd say things between me and him are more rough than tutoring the quints.

After I was done pissing, I went and washed my hands. Those who don't are fucking monsters. Other than that, Takeda, again, went with the sink next to mine as I sighed.

Takeda: I can't imagine you'd have the time to be tutoring right now, though. Now that you and Uesugi-kun've fallen from the top of our grade, there've been discussions that I ought to take over.

[Y/N]: Huh?

He then begins snickering as he starts to laugh like an evil doer.

Takeda: I've finally taken the top position in our grade from the two of you! Yes! I win! I win! Yes! Oh, yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! [Y/N]-kun, our long-standing rivalry has come to an end! It began two years ago, when I was pursuing the top of the grade, and you appeared-

[Y/N]: I'm sorry, who are you?

He then opens his eyes and was absolutely shocked that I don't know who he is. Sure, I know his name from the time people thought of him to be class rep but that's all I know.

Takeda: Y'know, I'm Takeda Yusuke. I've been on your heels in grades this whole time.

[Y/N]: Never heard of you until now. I've only ever gotten full marks. I've never thought about anyone beneath second. Which was either Futaro or me.

Takeda: Grk! Beneath second...!

I decided to leave him to his suffering as I headed to the library where Futaro, Azuki and the quints were waiting. When I got there, they all looked at me as if I was weird.

[Y/N]: What are you all looking at? Let's begin our study session.

Ichika: Um...

Azuki: Is he joining us?

[Y/N]: Who? *turns around* HOLY CRAP! Why the fuck are you following me!?

I have finally noticed that Takeda has followed me all the way to the library. It's creepy. Why the hell is he being so creepy towards me?

Takeda: You don't have time to be doing this, do you? There's something more important for you to be doing.

[Y/N]: The fuck are you talking about?

Takeda: To be frank, these girls and Azuki-kun are holding you and Uesugi-kun back.

Azuki: Wha- me!?

Nino: Holding them back!?

Takeda: For him to quit tutoring would be in his best interest, above all else. It's your fault. You turned them into mediocre men. I'd appreciate if you'd free them already.

Futaro: He's right.

[Y/N]: Yup. True.

The quints and Azuki were shocked to hear Futaro and I say this as I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.