Manga Chapter 11

Nino: That's right... What was I being timid for...? Even if pushing and pulliny had no effect... It's more like to go on the offensive even harder.

We got to the hospital and got ourselves a visitor to meet Maruo. We went to his office and sat ourselves down and waited for the vampire physician to come back.

[Y/N]: How are you feeling?

Nino: Nervous...

[Y/N]: That's normal I guess. We're just gonna talk to him.

Nino: Did you bring it?

[Y/N]: The griddle pan that you told me to bring just to make pancakes at a hospital? Hell yeah, I did.

I then hear the door opening as I look to who it was. I take out the visitor pass and hold it up as Maruo was surprised to see Nino and I.

[Y/N]: Good evening, Count Dracula. I'm here to return the daughter I took.

I got up from my seat and walk up to Maruo. Glaring into his eyes as he does the same to me.

[Y/N]: Are we gonna kiss?

Maruo: No. And go home before it gets too dark.

[Y/N]: Oh come on. After the time we took to get here?

Maruo: I said, Go hom-

Nino: Wait. It's almost done cooking.

Maruo and I look towards Nino and see that she had already cooked the pancakes. How the hell did she plug the griddle in and pour in the batter so fast?

Nino: Please have some. We know you came to the school. Miku made the batter. The same Miku that sucked at cooking... found a goal and is working very hard towards it. And it's not just Miku. All five of us have grown a lot since that time. I want you to witness are growth up close, Dad.

Maruo thought about it and before I could react, he sat down and at the pancakes that Nino made. That was quick! But... Which is it? What is that expression trying to convey!?

 Which is it? What is that expression trying to convey!?

Maruo: This taste... I see that you girls faced it head on instead if running away.

Nino: Huh? What do you-