110)Sexy Siren Schemes

Christophers Diary:

"Dear Elena,

Hope my writing isn't too messy because I'm doing the usual parent thing of grabbing any spare moment to write. It's my turn again to be the bearer of our news. And for once, it's not entirely bad

Bonnie heard from Enzo which is great, kind of. He has been leaving clues for her to find so it looks like he is on our side, still trying to help us in anyway he can.

Caroline has officially moved out of 'her' childhood home, where me, Ric and the kids still live and has made the Salvatore Home her new place of residence. Although she keeps complaining about water pressure, she seems to love being with Stefan finally

Speaking of Stefan, Caroline's told me he's been busying himself by making home improvements. Or he's been trying to let out his rage on the poor spare rooms. Either way she doesn't really know what he's up to

On a brighter note, everything has been weirdly good for a week for me. Alex, Lizzie and Josie are unaware that they were in any danger. I wish me and Ric could say the same though....

Alaric was just as freaked as I was about the whole thing, but thankfully he's found himself a distraction by researching our new enemy which he has me as his partner to help him with the research. I think he's getting a bit lonely

Either way, we will find a way to fight and defeat yet another problem that comes our way. I mean, how hard could it be considering everything we've went through

~~~~
Chris, Alarics Residence:
3rd Person:

Chris closed his diary for Elena and put his pen down as his phone, that was beside him, started to ring. It was Caroline. Chris picked up his phone "Hey, Care"

"Hey. Just checking in. I hope I didn't wake the kids this morning when I took the boxes out of the garage. Will you just please remind them that I'm spending the whole weekend with them?"

"Is this a check in for the kids or a check in because it's me here with the kids. Selines here so it's fine. And the kids, they already know that, Care. They're all fine and dandy. They're just upstairs watching cartoons and eating bowls of sugar. They're living their best lives"

"You're right. Okay. You're right. I just worry that's all"

Chris laugh awkwardly as if he expected a different response "What, so no comment about me giving the kids too much TV time or sugar?"

"Seline almost died protecting our kids, so I'm okay with you choosing their cereal for a while"

Chris ended the conversation with Caroline after a little just as Seline came into the room "Gotta go, Care. See you later"

"Sorry to bother you, Chris. Permission slips, it's a history field trip" Seline then handed him some pages

Chris placed them on the table top and looked through them "Wow. This is a lot just to walk into the Town Square. You'd think with this they were taking the kids to a volcano"

"I know right. Things were much simpler when I was a kid" She laughed "Also, I wanted to tell you, I noticed something weird" With his back turned to Seline Chris' eyes widened at the possibility that she knew about last weeks problems. Chris turned to look at her and tried to act like everything was fine "I think you guys overpaid me this week. It might have been a mix up"

Chris laughed in relief with what she said "No, no. There's no mix up. We decided to give you a raise"

"Wow. Thank you" She smiled thankfully "Any particular reason?"