Chapter 100

2044

October 2044. Anna and Tom are celebrating their twenty-fifth wedding anniversary. It was a big moment for them and they knew they wanted a big celebration. They wanted all their friends and family there to celebrate with them. They didn't want a ceremony or anything just for people to come out a have a good time, maybe even have their kids say a few words for them.

It was the day of the party and there were so many people in attendance. Anna and Tom were waiting to make an entrance. They shared a deep kiss before they began to hear the DJ speak. They intertwined their hands with each other and smiled, "Everyone welcome Anna and Tom Holland!" Everyone cheered for them as they made their way over to the table that was set up for them in the front of the room.

The microphone was handed off to their oldest child first so he can say a few words, "Hello everyone I am Peter. There is just so much you can say about those two. They are truly the best parents anyone could have and wonderful grandparents to my son. They have shown me and my sisters so much love and support over the years. Growing up, it was kind of gross seeing how much they were always all over each other all the time. You don't even wanna know the things my sisters and I have heard," this made everyone laugh as Anna and Tom blushed in embarrassment. "But as I got older, it just showed me how much they really loved each other. I have never seen two people more perfect for each other than my parents. You guys have shown me what true love is. I love you both. So much. And I wish you many many more years of happiness together." He passed the microphone over to Camila.

"Hello everyone I am Camila. I am going to keep this short since Peter already has me a crying mess with his beautiful words. I just want to say how much I love you both. I think everyone out there knows how in love you are with each other. Most of us have witnessed it over the years, a lot of the people here even before I was born. Our family has always been incredibly close and I've loved it so much. You guys all mean the world to me and I couldn't have asked for better people to grow up with. Thank you mom and dad for loving us all unconditionally and for supporting us through everything. I love you both. So much." Camila finally passed the microphone to Ariana.

"Hello everyone I am Ariana. I am not really one for speeches but when our parents asked us to say a few words tonight I knew I couldn't refuse. I honestly have the best parents in the world. I know its what all kids say but I couldn't be more serious. They have been with us through the best and worst of times. Always offering their support and love to us, even when we probably haven't even deserved it. I couldn't have gotten through life without them and for that I will always be eternally grateful. I appreciate everything you guys have done for me. I know that this is only one of your big milestones, I expect us to be celebrating the two of you until the end of time. I love you both. So much. And thank you for being the best parents I could've ever dreamed of."

Anna and Tom were both sobbing once their children finished. They brought them all in for a giant group hug as the crowd cheered. "We love you all. So much." Tom said.

"We love you too," they replied. They all stayed this way for a few more seconds before they separated. Anna and Tom had wrote each other letters to read in private, not really wanting to make speeches since they knew they'd be too emotional.

They continued on with the party making their way around to greet all their guests. They were so happy to be able to see most of their friends again. A lot of them were in their fifties to seventies now so they didn't really see each other all that often but when they did, it was like no time at all had passed. Anna and Tom felt so much love in the room, from all their friends and family.

They couldn't believe all that had happened in the years since they met. They had started off with Anna just being a fan. Then they met and Tom had a crush on her. Then they start dating and ended up getting married and having three beautiful children. Now those children were off living their own lives. Peter had a five year old son and was now engaged to Bella, Camila was married for three years now with Joe and they were expecting their first child in a few months, and Ariana was traveling the world with her boyfriend as photographers. Anna and Tom were both now retired and just enjoying their life together. They didn't think they could be anymore in love but each day proved them wrong. Who knew that a simple Instagram tag and bumping in to each other in front of a local coffee shop would lead them to where they were now. Deeply and madly in love.

***

Anna Holland posted a photo

annaholland 25 years is just the beginningtagged: @tomholland2013

tagged: @tomholland2013

***

Tom Holland posted a photo

tomholland2013 25 years of calling you my wife hasn't been enoughtagged: @annaholland

tagged: @annaholland